BBRC4103: Research Methodology Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBRC4103: Research Methodology|
The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research. To this end, you are required to choose a research topic in a field of study that is of interest to you. Then, you need to formulate the problem statement related to the chosen topic.
To ensure that the problem that you have identified exists and it is significant, you need to provide actual facts and figures to support it. You are also required to determine the research questions and objectives suitable to the research problem. Finally, you must explain why it is important to do the research.
- What is the research background and why is the research significant?
- State your problem statement and construct the possible research question(s) and research objective(s).
- Review some literature on your chosen topic. Based on the literature, identify and define the variables of your research and develop a conceptual framework and construct the possible hypotheses. You need to refer to at least EIGHT (8) recently published articles on your chosen topic. Use APA format for in-text citations and references.
- Suggest a particular research design and your justification for choosing it.
- Detail your sampling design and the possible statistical analysis that you will use.
- List down all your references according to the APA format.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Assignmenthelper.my, we understand the importance of submitting high-quality and well-written essays for academic success. That's why we offer professional essay help to students at all levels of education. Our team of experienced essay writers and editors are dedicated to providing top-notch assistance to ensure that your essay meets all academic standards and exceeds your expectations. With our assignment help online, you can confidently submit your essay and achieve the grades you deserve. Contact us today to see how we can help you with your next essay assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- BDEK2203 Introductory Macroeconomics Assignment OUM Malaysia illustrate and explain the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and unemployment for Malaysia for the years 2018-2021 using graphs
- Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia The development of technology is moving in tandem with economic development. Digitalization has been first introduced
- Ethics and Legal Implications Assignment, UMS, Malaysia Legal assignment The U.S. firm Apple operates a digital ecosystem with its own hardware and software
- BBPW3103: Financial Management 1 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Select any Three companies listed in the consumer products and services sector, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia
- EEEB3011: Microprocessor Other, UM, Malaysia One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus
- PSY3150 Psychology-Role of Violent Mass Media Assignment, DC, Malaysia Do men and women experience romantic jealousy differently? Address this in relation to relevant theories and empirical evidence
- FIN30014: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia Identify ONE financial risk faced by Alphabet Inc given the above scenario Systematically review and critically evaluate research from a variety
- Stakeholder Management Assignment, LUC, Malaysia The concessionaire of the proposed Petaling Jaya Dispersal Link is seeking a listing on Bursa Malaysia via the reverse takeover
- Construction Law Essay, UCISS, Malaysia Company A was appointed by Syarikat T as the subcontractor for a project located in Selangor to complete the piling works
- BNRE 6113: Discuss key components of academic writing and give reasons why statements: Learning Skill Assignment, LUC, Malaysia