BBRC4103: Research Methodology Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBRC4103: Research Methodology|
The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research. To this end, you are required to choose a research topic in a field of study that is of interest to you. Then, you need to formulate the problem statement related to the chosen topic.
To ensure that the problem that you have identified exists and it is significant, you need to provide actual facts and figures to support it. You are also required to determine the research questions and objectives suitable to the research problem. Finally, you must explain why it is important to do the research.
- What is the research background and why is the research significant?
- State your problem statement and construct the possible research question(s) and research objective(s).
- Review some literature on your chosen topic. Based on the literature, identify and define the variables of your research and develop a conceptual framework and construct the possible hypotheses. You need to refer to at least EIGHT (8) recently published articles on your chosen topic. Use APA format for in-text citations and references.
- Suggest a particular research design and your justification for choosing it.
- Detail your sampling design and the possible statistical analysis that you will use.
- List down all your references according to the APA format.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Assignmenthelper.my, we understand the importance of submitting high-quality and well-written essays for academic success. That's why we offer professional essay help to students at all levels of education. Our team of experienced essay writers and editors are dedicated to providing top-notch assistance to ensure that your essay meets all academic standards and exceeds your expectations. With our assignment help online, you can confidently submit your essay and achieve the grades you deserve. Contact us today to see how we can help you with your next essay assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- FIN30016: Financial Accounting Report, SUT, Malaysia The size effect/premium in stock returns is the phenomenon that small-cap stocks on average outperform large-cap stocks over time
- LAW60104: Business Law Case Study, TU, Malaysia On 14th February 2023, Peter advertised his BMW car which was actually worth RM80,000 for sale for RM66,000
- Fine Art Thesis, APU, Malaysia What are the visual references that are suitable for portraying the expression of homeless people in Penang
- Mechanics of Materials Assignment, MUM, Malaysia The built-up shaft consists of a pipe AB and solid rod BC. The pipe has an inner radius of 10 mm and an outer radius of 14 mm
- SBSF1103: Thinking Skill Essay, OUM, Malaysia A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company
- CSC584: Enterprise Programming Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia MyBaju Sdn. Bhd. is a Baju Melayu specialist company in Melaka. The company’s custom and tailor-made Baju
- CBCT2203: Basic Concepts of Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Hari ini, pembangunan dan kecanggihan Maklumat dan Teknologi (IT) dilihat sebagai fenomena penting yang memberi
- Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia List and explain the IT hardware requirements needed in each branch to allow communication between each office
- Animal Crossing Thesis, OUM, Malaysia The rationale of the study is to investigate the communicative competence of the English language among Malaysian adult players
- Public relations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia You need to find a news story in the media that discusses (explicitly or implicitly) the effects of public relations