BNNS 6274: Orthopaedic and Neurovascular Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia Malaysia has a higher prevalence rate of osteoporosis. The prevalence of osteoporosis is projected to be higher
|University||Lincoln University College (LUC)|
|Subject||BNNS 6274: Orthopaedic and Neurovascular Nursing|
Malaysia has a higher prevalence rate of osteoporosis. The prevalence of osteoporosis is projected to be higher in Asia with its expanding aging population. The findings of a recent study revealed that the prevalence of osteoporosis was 10.6% in men, and 8.0% in women. The ultimate outcome of osteoporosis is fragility fractures, mainly at the spine, hip, and wrist.
- Discuss the prevalence of osteoporosis among the ethnic groups in Malaysia and globally, and the contributing factors to its incidence.
- Explain the pathophysiology and clinical manifestations of osteoporosis.
- Discuss the types of fractures most associated with osteoporosis, both locally and globally, and their implications
- Discuss the treatment modalities available for the management of osteoporosis and include some latest research data on its management.
- Elaborate on how to improve the knowledge and awareness among women regarding osteoporosis.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get the best exam help online at Assignmenthelper.my! Our team of experienced tutors are dedicated to providing top-notch assignment assistance to students in all subjects. Whether you're struggling with a specific subject or just need a bit of extra help, our team is here to help you succeed. Sign up today and discover the difference that Assignmenthelper.my can make in your exam success!
Recent Solved Questions
- SBFS1103: Thinking Skills and Problem-Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia In the 21st century, it has become essential for companies to be digitally literate in a challenging business environment
- Management Science Case Study, MUM, Malaysia RT Property Management Sdn. Bhd. is a property management company located in Kuala Lumpur. As a property manager
- Computer Application Assignment, ICT, Malaysia Infinity College of Technology (ICT) provides sports facilities to be used not only by its students but also by the public
- MBOC 7013: Financial Management Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia You are the Chief Investment Officer of an International Investment Firm
- Anatomy & Physiology 2 Essay, IIUM, Malaysia Discuss the endocrine system and its components as well as the physiology of a Diabetes mellitus patient who develops
- Modelling and Design of a Rehabilitative Hand Exoskeleton Thesis, UTeM, Malaysia Neuromusculoskeletal disorders which affect the finger movements of the human hand are the primary causes of hand injuries
- DMT5023: Statistical Analysis Assignment, MSU, Malaysia Develop an SPSS data set based on Table 1 with a minimum of 100 responses
- BNNS6263: Haemopoietic & Oncology Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia Haemophilia is a known genetic disorder in Malaysia, with about more than 1000 cases reported in 2018
- Analysis of Agile Organization Course Work, UMP, Malaysia Supply Chain Operational Performance can be defined as activities and processes involving transforming raw materials
- Financial Management Assignment, TARC, Malaysia How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years