ENT600: Technology Entrepreneurship Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||ENT600: Technology Entrepreneurship|
A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation and includes the complexities you would encounter in the business. Case studies are used to help you see how the complexities of real life influence decisions. The term case study refers to both a method of analysis and a specific research design for examining a problem. Analyzing a case study requires you to practice applying your knowledge and your thinking skills in a real situation. To learn from a case study analysis you will be “analyzing, applying knowledge, reasoning and drawing conclusions” (Kardos & Smith 1979).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
A successful case study analyses a real-life situation where existing problems need to be solved. It should:
- Relate the theory to a practical situation; for example, apply the ideas and knowledge discussed in the coursework to the practical situation at hand in the case study.
- Identify the problems.
- Select the major problems in the case.
- Suggest solutions to these major problems.
- Recommend the best solution to be implemented.
- Detail how this solution should be implemented.
Get Help By Expert
At AssignmentHelper.my, we understand that completing a assignment can be a daunting task, especially if you're juggling multiple deadlines. That's why our team of experienced assignment writers in Malaysia is on hand to provide ENT600: Technology Entrepreneurship assignment help whenever you need it. We can help with everything from researching and providing case study help to proofreading and editing it. Plus, you can also check our ENT600 assignment sample for free, so you know the quality of work you can expect from us.
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU3122 TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Tugasan ini adalah untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar membincangkan tentang Isu Semasa dan Masa Hadapan Berkaitan dengan Tamadun
- BDEK2203 Introductory Macroeconomics Assignment OUM Malaysia illustrate and explain the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and unemployment for Malaysia for the years 2018-2021 using graphs
- Data Structure Assignment, SU, Malaysia The buycar is a used car reseller situated in Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. The business owner is planning
- BGN352: QUESTION 1 English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system Explain the application of English Law: Building Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Finance Essay, TU, Malaysia What is the exchange rate that Top Glove corporation uses to conduct its international business
- Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, TARC, Malaysia The implications of the global economic crisis have begun to reveal positive lead indicators that this “storm” is pulling through
- Telecommunications Research Paper, APU, Malaysia Based on an article from Outlook India dated August 2022, experts believe that 5G technology is the perfect technology
- CV81: History of Psychology Assignment, KU, Malaysia You are to write a rather lengthy email to your juniors in the BSc Psychology degree program
- BAFF0023: Economics and Society Assignment, UIU, Malaysia The economic system is a way of organizing relationships among individuals, firms, and government agencies
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia