MH370: Crisis Communication Management Strategies Assignment, MMA, Malaysia All businesses in the world are vulnerable to crises that can give a damaging impact on the organization’s reputation
|University||Mars Management Academy (MMA)|
|Subject||MH370: Crisis Communication Management Strategies|
All businesses in the world are vulnerable to crises that can give a damaging impact on the organization’s reputation. The peculiar disappearance of flight MH370 has been one of the most highlighted and debated crises from the global perspective, leaving Malaysia Airlines, the carrier, in a tangled situation. This study aims to bridge the gap in research and provide insights into crisis management strategies employed by Malaysia Airlines in times of crisis.
The Situational Crisis Communication Theory is used as a framework in the analysis to explore the alignment of crisis management operated by the airlines and the recommendations for managing a crisis as guided by theory. The methodology used for this study is the qualitative approach. Hence, the data for this study was obtained from a set of fifteen media statements, six newspaper articles, and four website articles covering on MH370 crisis that have been analyzed using the content analysis approach.
It was found that the airline was somehow successful in handling the families of victims but not in delivering the crisis messages as it obeyed and violated the recommendations in the SCCT. It concludes that MAS was fairly productive in implementing strategies as it shows the bad and good ways of handling a major disaster.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with essay writing? Assignmenthelper.my can help you out! Our essay writing service offers top-notch assistance to ensure that every essay is crafted to perfection. Taking the stress out of essay writing, our professional team of experienced assignment writers will help you create an essay that meets all your requirements.
Recent Solved Questions
- Health Insurance Report, BCU, Malaysia Perform a SWOT Analysis of the visit Health Insurance Company. Discuss the importance of Health Insurance
- Project Management Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia You are the project manager for your company’s MCP project. You are collaborating with your project team
- LAW416: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent
- Crypotography Course Work, UPM, Malaysia What is the MAC address of the web server? What was the attacker trying to achieve with this action
- BAM7014: Accounting for Managers Case Study, MMU, Malaysia Gable Bhd is a construction company. They are now undergoing the annual audit for the year-end of December
- Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market
- Pengurusan Pendidikan Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia Isu bersara awal dalam kalangan pendidikan sama ada guru atau pentadbir di institusi pendidikan semakin meningkat sejak akhir-akhir ini
- Cybercrime Essay, SUC, Malaysia Master of Law Enforcement program by coursework. Candidates are expected to submit a project paper based on supervised
- SBFS1103: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company
- FAR210: Financial Accounting 3 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Dasz Bhd was incorporated in 2018 with a registered capital of RM100,000,000. The company involves in the trading