TMT2673: Object oriented software development Assignment, UMS, Malaysia Develop ONE (1) activity diagram to represent the general or business process of the proposed system in the Assignment Specification file
|University||Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UMS)|
|Subject||TMT2673: Object oriented software development|
Develop ONE (1) activity diagram to represent the general or business process of the proposed system in the Assignment Specification file. May I know the price quote for this?
People living in small towns or more remote areas in Sabah and Sarawak still rely on privately operated vans to travel to nearby areas. Currently, they will call the van operators to inform them where their locations are. If the driver fails to know the location, the customer needs to walk to the nearby place where the driver can pick them up. Most of the time, the driver will pick up a few more customers along the way before heading to the nearest town or city. The purpose of this source is to describe the HopeOn System that allows users to get a ride in more remote areas. The general list of usage:
• Registration as a customer to use the service.
• Registration as a driver.
• Approvals by the admin are required to make sure that the drivers are qualified such as driving license and vehicle registration below 7 years.
• Drivers can upload their schedule and price, either base price or RM/KM.
• The customer can search for the services by stating the area and time of the required service. The system will list the services including either the base price or RM/KM.
• The customer and the driver can check the service requested. One van can fit maximum fit 10 passengers. If more than that, the system will recommend another driver or send a notification to cancel the request.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Most people living in smaller towns or remote areas in Sabah and Sarawak require transportation to travel to nearby places or towns. The system enables users living in remote areas of Sabah and Sarawak to provide and find transportation.
REGISTRATION OF CUSTOMER PERSONAL DETAILS
Potential customers will use the system to register their personal details. The system keeps details of the customer such as:
• Telephone number
• Common Pickup point.
• Credit Card payment details (optional)
REGISTRATION AS A DRIVER
There are different types of drivers: cars, vans, and motorbikes. The system keeps details of the driver such as:
• Identity card number
• Telephone number
• Home Address
• Email address
• Type of vehicle
• Requested base price (RM/hour).
• Certificate of the vehicle (Upload scanned copy).
• License (Upload scanned copy).
• Any police crime charges before.
APPROVAL AS DRIVERS
The admin of the system will approve the drivers’ registration. The driver must have a valid, not expired license and must own a vehicle that is below 7 years.
DRIVER SET SCHEDULE
The driver can upload their pick-up point, day, and time.
SEARCH FOR DRIVERS
The user will key in the pick-up point and the destination and the dates required. The search can be filtered by ratings and arranged based on the lowest base price. The total price will be shown once users confirmed the drivers.
The drivers can see the pickup locations for each of the customers for that destination.
RATE THE DRIVERS
The customer can rate the driver once the journey is completed.
• The system is available 24 hours daily.
• The system must perform as the user expects without immediate delays.
• The time required to open the windows forms, display error messages, save the settings or switch between sessions must be below 3 seconds.
• Database queries and displaying of an application must be below 3 seconds.
• Login validation must be below 2 seconds.
Uses object-oriented mechanisms to protect its data passed using methods.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for the best assignment help Malaysia for your TMT2673: Object Oriented Software Development Assignment? Look no further than assignmenthelper.my! Whether you need essay writing services, research papers, or programming assignments help, we have a team of experts who can provide you with the assistance you need. Plus, our rates are highly competitive, so you can be sure that you're getting the best value for your money. So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to get started!
Recent Solved Questions
- DPM10013 Principle of Marketing Course Work PM Malaysia Draw Three marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples
- Understanding Ethics and Civilization Report, USM, Malaysia The explanation of location, the community involved, the year and month the issue happened, and the causes
- European Union Course Work, UM, Malaysia Italy has just passed an important piece of legislation designed to promote trade opportunities for Italian companies
- BBUI3103: EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW, OUM, Learners are required to write the meaning of contract of service and contract for service and discuss several tests used by the Court in determining
- DPM10013: Principles of Marketing Assignment, PM, Malaysia ABC Mart is a 24-hour convenience store. It serves nearby residential communities and commercial and business
- Aircraft Electrical Essay, GFA, Malaysia Write an essay on how an aircraft electrical distribution system power up essential aircraft systems
- Physics Assignment, UOW, Malaysia When a capacitor is charged through a resistor by a constant voltage source, the voltages across the capacitor
- Final Year Project Report malaysia To examine the two-way inflation-growth nexus across CPI sectors of Malaysia
- FIT1043: Introduction to data science Assignment, MUM, Malaysia The Python programming language in the Jupyter Notebook environment It should also be formatted properly using the Markdown language
- Entrepreneurship Assignment, TU, Malaysia ‘Gardeners love this crap: That’s the slogan for Pierce Ledbetter’s Memphis, Tennessee-based company, Zoo Doo