Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||Business and Law|
- To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market (TMM) in Kulim on 10th February 2021;
- To obtain the supply of 100 kilograms of anchovies from Temenung Enterprise (TE) after delivery of rice bags to TMM.
On the 10th of February 2021, upon reaching TMM, Paul discovered that the shop was closed beginning from 9th February 2022 until 20th February 2022. Without contacting Chani for further instruction, Paul went to Sardaukar Shop (SS), which agreed to buy all the rice bags for RM3000. Later, Paul went to TE and bought 150 kilograms of salted fish on behalf of Chani. Advise Chani on the legal claims that she can take against Paul.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for expert assignment help with your business and law assignment in Malaysia? Look no further! AssignmentHelper.my is the leading online academic service provider to students studying at universities all over Malaysia. We have a team of experienced professionals who can provide you with quality assistance that is tailored to meet your specific academic needs. We understand that completing your business and law assignment can be a challenging task. With our team of experienced homework helpers, we are confident you will receive top-notch quality help with your assignments. Our experts have extensive knowledge and skills on a wide range of topics related to the subject such as marketing, finance, economic development, corporate governance, business administration, and more.
Recent Solved Questions
- FPIT1083: Introduction to Computer Networks Coursework, TARC, Malaysia You, as a network engineer, have been required to design a network topology for the company
- BKAN1013 Basic Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia Gurkha Consultancy Sdn Bhd is a company that provides consultation to entrepreneurs
- Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia Octra Solutions is a privately owned, well-known software company located in Southern Malaysia
- Corporate Reporting Current Issue Assignment, SU, Malaysia The impact a company is having on the environmental, social, and economic structure of society. In post COVID-19 world
- Law Research paper, UM, Malaysia What is the relationship between perceived easiness and excessive spending behavior among young adult by using e-wallet payment method
- Introduction to Business Ethics and Values Assignment, LUC, Malaysia The role of Small and Medium Enterprises (‘SMEs’) in the Malaysian economy is undoubtedly important
- Introduction to C Programming Assignment, UON, Malaysia Explain the essential facts, concepts, principles, strategies, and theories relating to Information Technology applications
- MPU3313: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Use the relevant resources to discuss the therapeutic diet for a diabetic and hypertension person in order to ensure
- MPU3122 TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Tugasan ini adalah untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar membincangkan tentang Isu Semasa dan Masa Hadapan Berkaitan dengan Tamadun
- History Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia He was the son of Abeto Fasil, as well as the grandson of Abeto Yakob and the great-grandson of Dawit II