Identify the problem(s) related to the theme Provide background and supporting data: Blockchain Economics Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)|
1.Identify the problem(s) related to the theme. Provide background and supporting data to justify the significance of your idea.
2. Explain the current process and how the blockchain technology solution will add value or solve the identified issue(s), including the relevant technology, framework, specifications, and consensus mechanism that will be used in the solution.
3. Describe the target groups, main users and their roles in the solution.
4. Discuss reasons for choosing the technology/framework of your choice (e.g. why smart contract).
5. Discuss the potential outcome of the solution (hint: how it contributes to the business, society and economy).
6. Evaluate potential risks and limitations of the project.
7. Discuss how can you address the potential limitation/risk outline in (6).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my is the best essay writing service out there, offering top-notch quality essays that bring excellent results. It provides best-in-class assistance to students from all over the country who need help in crafting the best essays for their academic success. Get started now on your way to academic success with reliable assignment help service today!
Recent Solved Questions
- Delivering Values for Customers Assignment, TU, Malaysia To create the most suitable STP and marketing mix strategies, the sales representatives of Mercedes Benz
- Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia The Great Wall restaurant is an extremely popular restaurant in southwest Kuala Lumpur. It is located in and is part
- PRJ 3036: Research Project 2 Research Paper, SU, Malaysia The research project is intended to provide you with the opportunity to explore at length and in-depth aspects of theory, knowledge, experience
- Renewable Energy Assignment, UKM, Malaysia Planning an energy supply system i.e. hot water & PV, space heating, or cooling on the council house
- BBBL2074: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, TARC, Malaysia Olive Foods Sdn. Bhd. is a relatively small company incorporated in Malaysia having its business premises in Rawang
- Introduction to Business Ethics and Values Assignment, LUC, Malaysia The role of Small and Medium Enterprises (‘SMEs’) in the Malaysian economy is undoubtedly important
- USPP3014: Metaphysics Research Paper, UUM, Malaysia F. H. Bradley philosophizes that metaphysics is the finding of bad reasons for what we believe upon instinct
- Critical Thinking Essay, UNM, Malaysia Has colonization ended Contemporary Feminism Women’s Rights or Privilege
- MLL207e: Comparative Study of Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia Assignment, SUSS, Malaysia Huraikan secara kritis sejarah perkembangan Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Melayu dalam kurun ke-20
- Semantics of Malay Essay, UM, Malaysia Analisis Peribahasa Peribahasa merupakan bahasa kiasan yang kerap digunakan untuk menyampaikan mesej