PAF3043 Financial Accounting Assignment UPSI Malaysia The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital
|University||Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)|
|Subject||PAF3043: Financial Accounting|
The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital. MPERS gives increasing prominence to local private entities and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the regional and global markets. In other words, MPERS is to prepare local private companies for globalization as well as the challenges that come with it.
Thus, the objective of a Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) is to provide information about the entity’s financial position, performance, and cash flows that is useful for economic decision-making by a wide range of users who are unable to request reports tailored to their specific information needs. In preparing the financial position, MPERS adoption will be represented by presentation and disclosure, going concerned, and consistency.
- Explain the application of going concern principles in the presentation of financial statements in accordance with MPERS requirements stated in MPERS Sections 3.8 and 3.9.
- Briefly explain the recognition of financial assets and liabilities (with two examples each) in accordance with MPERS requirements.
- Computation of cost or value for assets and liabilities may be different between accounting computation and tax authority computation which may derive to temporary or permanent differences. Temporary differences are differences between the carrying amount of an asset or liability in the statement of financial position and its tax base.
- Illustrate five (5) examples of situations in which temporary differences may arise in accordance with MPERS.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
AssignmentHelper.my is the top online writing service provider in Malaysia that provides quality PAF3043 Financial Accounting assignment help for UPSI students. We provide comprehensive solutions to all your academic needs, from providing essay help to proofreading and formatting your papers. Our experienced team of writers can help you craft an original paper that meets the highest academic standards.
Recent Solved Questions
- Service Marketing Assignment, SU, Malaysia To become more aware of critical aspects of the service encounter from a customer’s perspective
- ENT600: Technology Entrepreneurship Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation
- BMG306/03 Introduction to International Business Case Study WOU Malaysia In April 1992, EuroDisney first opened in Paris, France It later changed its name to Disneyland Paris
- BSL305: Company Law Assignment, MU, Malaysia In order to obtain the funds necessary to expand its business, Capital Ltd will undertake a $12M capital raising
- Research Methodology Assignment, UPM, Malaysia The manager of “Mee Segera Disukai Ramai” suspects that half of his 300 male and female workers are not very motivated
- Criminal Law Assignment, GIC, Malaysia Identify the case is heard in which court, the presiding judge, the prosecutor, and the defense counsel
- Advanced Environmental Impact Essay, UU, Malaysia Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destroy of mountains and many other activities
- BNNS6123: Infection and Inflammation in Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia COVID-19 is a recently evolving communicable disease caused by novel strains of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- PPS0034: Introduction to Probability and Statistics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia A committee of 6 people is to be chosen from a group consisting of 7 men and 8 women. Find the probability that the committee
- Science Research Paper, UM, Malaysia Corrosion is generally understood to be the destruction of a metal by the action of corrosive agents