Crime and Society Assignment, UUM, Malaysia Social control is the study of the mechanisms, in the form of patterns of pressure, through which society maintains
|Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
|Crime and Society
‘Social control is the study of the mechanisms, in the form of patterns of pressure, through which society maintains social order and cohesion. These mechanisms establish and enforce a standard of behavior for members of a society and include a variety of components, such as shame, coercion, force, restraint, and persuasion.
Find ONE (1) crime case event that occurred in Malaysia, and write a report based on the category of crime analysis with a focus on the use of social and legal mechanisms to deter crime.
- Briefly explain the crime issues that you have discovered in the news/newspaper/social media.
- What are the causal factors that contribute to the crime event based on the news? Give TWO (2)
- How do legal controls in Malaysia take place to deter that crime? and What are the implications of that legal control for society as a whole?
- Discuss TWO (2) formal and ONE (1) informal social controls to prevent similar crimes from occurring in the future.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for the online exam helper of your dreams, look no further than Assignmenthelper.my! Here we have all the exam help tools and services that you need to ace any and all of your exams. Our assignment writing services have been designed with speed, accuracy, and customer satisfaction in mind - so when you come to us - you know that you're getting perfect results every single time!
Recent Solved Questions
- The task is to evaluate organizations’ financial reporting with an emphasis on the MFRS used: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- SCB23302: Fundamentals of Materials Science Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia Using online resources as your reference material, prepare a comprehensive assignment discussing various aspects
- MCE604: Managerial Economics Assignment, AeU, Malaysia Mr. Rahim is planning to pursue MBA studies. Initial inquiry shows that he will have to pay RM 25,000 as a tuition fee
- BBF305/03: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia Corus Berhad is interested to invest in bonds Currently, the financial manager is evaluating both Bond A and Bond B
- Food Science and Technology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia A tool to estimate food intake – individual/group. The food Composition Table for the USA has been published in 1981
- PAF3043 Financial Accounting Assignment UPSI Malaysia The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital.
- STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia A study has been made to compare the average amount of sugar content for two brands of energy drinks
- Law Research paper, UM, Malaysia What is the relationship between perceived easiness and excessive spending behavior among young adult by using e-wallet payment method
- Entrepreneurship Assignment, UKM, Malaysia Entrepreneurship is the art of creating something new, whether a new business or enterprise
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM Malaysia