Programming Assignment, QUB, Malaysia The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars
|University||Queen's University Belfast (QUB)|
The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars. They have expanded their car rental business to provide service not just for local customers but also for overseas customers who wish to travel around Eastern Malaysia, Indonesia, or Brunei.
The rental fees for each of the vehicles have been increased (per day): Microcar (Group A): RM 100 Saloon (Group B): RM150 Multipurpose (GroupC): RM200 Motorcycle (Group D): RM20 The local customers (Malaysian) who choose to travel to Eastern Malaysia, need to pay mileage surcharge (ie if total mileage clocked is below or at 300 km, mileage surcharge is calculated at 20% of the daily rental rate.
If the total mileage clocked is above 300 km, a mileage surcharge is calculated at 50% of the daily rental rate. Local customers, who rented cars from the company more than 3 times, enjoy a 10% discount on the total rental charges. Overseas customers have to pay what the local customers are paying and on top of that, they need to pay an insurance surcharge.
The insurance surcharge is based on the type of cars customers rent. If it is a saloon car, the insurance surcharge is 0.5% of the car value whereas the insurance surcharge is 0.75% of the car value for a multipurpose car. Overseas customers with Malaysian driving licenses need not pay the additional insurance surcharge.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for a reliable online exam helper? Look no further than Assignmenthelper.my! Our team of experienced tutors and experts are here to provide you with the support and guidance you need to succeed on your exams. Whether you're struggling with a specific subject or just need some extra help to stay on track, we've got you covered. Don't let exams stress you out - get the best assignment help you need with us today!
Recent Solved Questions
- HMEF5103 Qualitative Research Methodology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia It is undisputed that quality teachers play an important role in student achievement. Many high-performing school
- LAW1014 Business Law Course Work, SU, Malaysia Discuss the application of the doctrine of caveat emptor with particular reference to the implied conditions
- BCS2143: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UMP, Malaysia You are required to develop a Java Application-based banking application that enables customers to apply for loans online
- USPP3014: Metaphysics Research Paper, UUM, Malaysia F. H. Bradley philosophizes that metaphysics is the finding of bad reasons for what we believe upon instinct
- Health Insurance Home Work, UUM, Malaysia The aspect of medical insurance or health insurance has gained immense popularity within the last few years
- Fundamentals Of Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Given a table of prices according to the type of dates. Request the type of dates, grade, and amount
- MBOC 7013: Financial Management Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia You are the Chief Investment Officer of an International Investment Firm
- Final Year Project Report malaysia To examine the two-way inflation-growth nexus across CPI sectors of Malaysia
- Fundamental of Integrated Marketing Communication Case Study, UUM, Malaysia With an average annual growth rate of 11.2% over the past twelve years, tourism has been integral to the economy
- MAT1106: Business Mathematics Assignment, IIU, Malaysia A company makes (window) frames and doors. It makes a profit of $30 on frames and $35 on a door