Graphic Design Project & Portfolio Case Study, APU, Malaysia The novel Mist-Bound: How to Glue Back Grandpa written by Daryl Kho, is a fantasy novel for families published by Penguin Books SEA
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||Graphic Design Project & Portfolio|
The novel Mist-Bound: How to Glue Back Grandpa written by Daryl Kho, is a fantasy novel for families published by Penguin Books SEA. Inspired by his family’s experiences, the book aims to raise dementia awareness and appreciation for the elderly as well as for the power of stories. Mist-Bound swept all of Singapore’s major children/youth book awards in 2022: Firstly it was awarded the Hedwig Anuar Book Award by the Singapore Book Council, given biennially to Singapore’s most outstanding children’s middle-grade book.
Next, it won the 2022 Singapore Book Awards for Best Young Persons Title, which was presented by the Singapore Book Publishers Association. Mist-bound was also a finalist for the Singapore Book Awards’ Book of the Year award and even made it to the Top Ten Reader’s Choice books after an open public vote.
The storyteller takes the reader on a tour by organizing a series of dramatic scenes that open a window into society. This study is to understand how the author portrays dementia through the lens of an adventure children’s story. Specifically, in some ways, the author had indirectly shown the struggles of handling people with dementia, and how frustrating it can be, for both the patient and the family member taking care of them.
Secondly, why does author the highlight the importance of familial love in keeping one glued together? The story describes the beautiful representation of the bond between grandparents and grandchildren not only teaching about appreciating your grandparents while they’re still alive but for those who lost them.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are struggling to get your homework done and need a homework helper, then Assignmenthelper.my is the place for you! With a detailed explanation of solutions and the best assignment writing service, homework has never been easier!
Recent Solved Questions
- Hospital Engineering Report, UPM, Malaysia A group of students will be part of a project in building a Medical Centre of max 50 beds hospital in Malaysia
- BBCE1023: Principles Of Macroeconomics Assignment, CUM, Malaysia Draw the diagram that will explains the between households, firms, government and the rest of the world
- SBFS1103: Thinking Skills And Problem Solving Assignment OUM Malaysia The purpose of the assignment is to expose learners to various problem-solving strategies
- High Electron Mobility Transistor Research Paper, UM, Malaysia We use the natural zeolite clinoptilolite as the sensitive element in a plasticized PVC membrane
- KNC6063: Energy And Environment Law And Policy Assignment, UMS, Malaysia Explain the relevant energy and environmental policies or related acts applied to the energy management for a chemical factory
- DEE20033 Digital Electronics Report PM Malaysia The SR flip-flop, also known as an SR Latch, can be considered as one of the most basic sequential logic circuits possible.
- BBPB2103: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to explain the disciplinary procedures and challenges in taking disciplinary
- Professional Management and Leadership Assignment, OUM, Malaysia You need to draw on leadership and management theories to demonstrate understanding and application of the module content of “Management, Leadership, Vision/Mission/Strategy
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education Report, OUM, Malaysia A detailed explanation of what is ‘Child Development Issues’ Detailed explanation to show statistics of Child abuse cases in Malaysia
- JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights