Information Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia An info product is any product that can be digitally created, sold, and transferred to your customer
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
An info product is any product that can be digitally created, sold, and transferred to your customer. Information products have almost zero production, storage, or distribution costs. This gives info products a nearly 100% profit margin and an ability to scale that other product types can’t compete with.
Common examples of info products consist of computer software, apps, courses, e-books, dating sites, etc. We have a list of info-product examples later in this post.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Info Products Have No Production or Distribution Costs
I got my start selling white-label physical products through Amazon.com. While it doesn’t sound very complicated, there are a ton of costs from this business model.
First, you have to buy the product from the manufacturer, pay a freight forwarder to have it shipped to the US, pay import taxes at customs, the list goes on. With physical products, you get nickelled and dimed at every step of a long supply chain.
Selling digital products cuts out all of those costs. When a customer purchases, the end product is transferred from your server to their computer at the speed of light. This makes it a fantastic business model for small players. They won’t need to negotiate the best rates with a dozen people in the supply chain.
The scariest moment of my physical products business was the first big order of widgets that I made. I had to spend $20,000 to get 1,200 widgets from China to California with no guarantees that I’d make that money back.
It was a scary 5-week wait, but the products arrived, and they sold out instantly. Great news! Except I now had to wait another 5 weeks to restock the widgets so I could continue selling. During those 5 weeks, I lost thousands of customers and my high Amazon ranking.
With info products, you don’t have the same limitations on how many widgets you can sell. Stocking 100,000 copies of computer software are no different than stocking 1. This means you can go from a tiny business to a substantial business overnight.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are wondering "who can do my assignment for me", Assignmenthelper.my has the answer. We provide a wide range of services to cater to all your needs and requirements when it comes to assignments. With our team of expert assignment writers who are well-versed in various academic disciplines, our clients are assured that their assignments will be completed with accuracy and precision. We understand the importance of academic assignments, and we strive to deliver top-notch results on time!
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT555: The president of the Automotive Association Malaysia asks for a set of analyses: Distribution Of Age And Online Advertisement Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BNNS6243: Gastrointestinal Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia Discuss the prevalence of colorectal cancer both globally and in Malaysia, and the contributing factors to its incidence
- Public relations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia You need to find a news story in the media that discusses (explicitly or implicitly) the effects of public relations
- SBST1303: Elementary Statistics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Consider the average daily temperature of your residential area, and provide the data for 30 consecutive days
- MBOC 7013: Financial Management Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia You are the Chief Investment Officer of an International Investment Firm
- ADS404: Introduction to Public Administration Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia All the country in the world has their own system to govern their state such as democratic, communist, totalitarian
- Food Science and Technology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia A tool to estimate food intake – individual/group. The food Composition Table for the USA has been published in 1981
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BAC3644: Taxation 2 Assignment, MMU, Malaysia Platina Jubilee Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia on 5th May 2017 with an authorized ordinary share capital
- Semantics of Malay Essay, UM, Malaysia Analisis Peribahasa Peribahasa merupakan bahasa kiasan yang kerap digunakan untuk menyampaikan mesej