BDPB2103: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Briefly discuss the advantages of training and development programs to an organization
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BDPB2103: Introductory Human Resource Management|
The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to explain workplace safety and health practices in an organization.
Select any organization of your choice. Explain the common causes of accidents at the workplace and the current practices used by the organization to reduce the accident rate. Suggest some practical ways to improve safety and health administration in the chosen organization.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION (10%)
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
1. Briefly discuss the advantages of training and development programs to an organization.
2. In your opinion, why is performance appraisal important?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
At AssignmentHelper.my, we provide BDPB2103 HRM assignment help to students in Malaysia. We have a team of experts who can help you with your HRM assignments and exams. We also provide online exam help for students who are taking their exams online. If you need help with your HRM assignments, contact us today. We will be happy to help you. Our experts have years of experience in HRM and can provide you with comprehensive, high-quality assignments that meet all the requirements. We understand that academic success is essential to your future career prospects, so our team will work hard to ensure you get top grades for all your BDPB2103 assignment help tasks.
Recent Solved Questions
- Applied Financial Skills Report, HWU, Malaysia Explain the nature of the business e.g. brief company background, what products does it sell, and what is its business model
- ACC116: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Identify the cost driver for each of the activity cost pools below Machine cost and Purchase cost
- The president of a large manufacturer of household appliances: Strategic Marketing Management Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Understanding Business Essay, UWS, Malaysia Nothing highlights the dynamic nature of business more than the rise of social media. As tablets, iPhones, e-readers
- Community Health Essay, UPM, Malaysia The National Immunization Program in Malaysia is initiated to prevent the spread of infectious diseases
- FIN2102 Financial Management Report, IIU, Malaysia Critics of international diversification observe that it does not protect investors against short-term market crashes
- Information Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia An info product is any product that can be digitally created, sold, and transferred to your customer
- BFW2751: Derivatives 1 Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Nancy Lim a financial analyst, is looking for your guidance regarding her new investment portfolio, which is worth $2 million
- BADB1014: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UIU, Malaysia An invoice dated December 23 is received with a shipment of basketball equipment from Taiwan on May 18 of the following year
- MPU3412: Writing a Reflective Journal about the Community Work: Community Service Assignment, OUM, Malaysia