CSC8016: Advanced Programming Coursework, NU, Malaysia We want to implement a virtual shopping system, whether the threads are either clients using the web app
|University||Newcastle University (NU)|
|Subject||CSC8016 : Advanced Programming|
We want to implement a virtual shopping system, whether the threads are either clients using the web app or clients buying products on the physical shop using the mobile app. The lifecycle of any client interaction is summarised by ClientLifecycle: Each client interacts with the shop through
the RainforestShop via the login method, through which each client can add items to its basket and perform re-shelving operations.
Each client can get a list of available items at the time of the query, basket a given product by name, (re)shelf the product (thus removing it from the basket), checkout, and proceed with the payment (thus either buying all the items on the basket or none of those entirely), and logging out of the system while losing the information of all the items being previously put in the basket from the real/virtual shelf.
Each time an allowed user logs in, a non-empty transaction will be created with a unique transaction ID. The unavailability of the product shall be confirmed not while basketing the items, rather than after purchasing those. At this stage, the shop supplier might be notified that some products are missing and refurbish the show with a non-zero amount of products of the same type. For simplicity’s sake, the refurbishWithItems method will be in charge of creating the number of desired products and placing them on the shelf.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
As in any industrial setting where teams split up the duties, you are assigned an API that you need to implement. This will then require finalizing the implementation of RainforestShop and the integration of concurrency
mechanisms in ProductMonitor; the Transaction class shall not be changed! The Testing solves a twofold task: showing how Clients, Suppliers, and the Shop system are communicating, as well as providing some preliminary guidelines on how the coursework is going to be assessed.
The student is free to choose whichever is the best way to pass the tests (not fully disclosed to the students) in the Testing class. E.g., the RainforestShop could be either modeled as a finer-grained monitor, but inside this monitor at least one thread per logged user should be running; also, such a Rainforest Shop could be also implemented as consumer threads handling all of the client’s messages.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you finding it difficult to tackle the requirements of your Advanced Programming Coursework? Fear not, Assignment Helper MY is here to assist you. Our dedicated team of writers understands the intricacies of programming and can provide you with the necessary guidance and support to excel in your coursework. So, without any hesitation get Programming Assignment Help at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACW410: Integrated Case Study, USM, Malaysia The airport is a publicly listed company that renders airport-related services in a Southeast Asian Country
- Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia KPMG’s global 2020 HR Pulse Survey received responses from nearly 1,300 HR executives worldwide across diversified
- Business Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia I’VE DEVOTED MOST OF MY life to working for the poorest people, particularly the poorest women, trying to remove
- Cyhoeddus Research Paper, UON, Malaysia What is the purpose of the statistical test & E.g. the purpose of regression analysis is to estimate the relationship
- Fundamental of Statistics Assignment, APU, Malaysia Suppose that an accounting firm does a study to determine the time needed to complete one person’s tax forms
- Principle of Marketing Assignment, UTM, Malaysia Based on the segmentation selected in the previous question, which group of customers do you intend to target
- Principles of Programming Assignment APU Malaysia you are hired as a programmer to analyze their first-quarter sales result for two newly targeted districts as shown below
- BUSN6120: Managerial Economics Assignment Malaysia Given a linear demand function of the form qxd = 500 – 2px – 3py + 0.01m, find the inverse linear demand function assuming m = 20,000 and py = 10
- Electronics & Electrical Power and Machines Assignment, SU, Malaysia You are required to select any one of the DC OR AC machines. Discuss in detail the construction, working principles
- TBE103/03: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia Green and sustainable development is globally promoted, and “Go Green” initiatives are also widely being encouraged in the country