CSS3133: Knowledge Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia DDS Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is an up-and-coming information technology services company in Malaysia
|University||UOW Malaysia KDU University College (UOW)|
|Subject||CSS3133: Knowledge Management|
DDS Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is an up-and-coming information technology services company in Malaysia. In recent years, it has managed to built-up a sizeable client base in and around the South-East Asia region and is looking to
expand its business throughout Asia and beyond. DDS wants to leverage the vast knowledge base gathered over the years and share it with its customer service agents, and even customers, directly.
Consequently, DDS has appointed your team of consultants to assist them in setting up a Knowledge Management System (KMS) that will form a repository for its knowledge base and an interactive resource for its agents and customers.
- Provide the choice of 2-3 knowledge management (KM) tools and/or technologies that might be useful in:
a. The knowledge creation and capture phase
b. The knowledge sharing and dissemination phase
c. The acquisition and application phase
- For the tools described above, discuss how these tools may be applied at the individual, group, and organizational level, and whether they would require different degrees of standardization, maintenance, or training.
- Discuss how you would attempt to accommodate different user skills levels and expectations that will be using the KMS, in particular the type of tools you would recommend for the baby boomer versus the millennial generation users amongst the agents and customers.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
At Assignmenthelper.my, we provide professional thesis writing help online to students in need of assistance with their academic papers. Whether you are struggling with your research paper, dissertation, or capstone project, our team of assignment help experts can provide the guidance and support you need to complete your assignment successfully.
Recent Solved Questions
- BEN5013: Business Plan Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia Social entrepreneurship is the process of recognizing and resourcefully pursuing opportunities to create
- Bachelor of Performing Arts Assignment, TU, Malaysia Discuss three symbolisms in the play Macbeth and how they support the central theme of the play
- Finance 2 Course Work, UM, Malaysia Perform an analysis of the overall stock market and economy of Malaysia for the next 6 months. Your analysis MUST include
- Financial Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia Mr.Shahrul Affendy had been appointed to lead the finance team of Extreme Broadband Corporation
- Energy Efficiency in UOW Malaysia KDU Building Assignment, KDU, Malaysia KDU was established in 1983 and is a pioneer in Malaysian private education that has its own purpose-built campus
- CHM420: Chemical Bonding Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Explain why ethanol, CH₃CH₂OH is more soluble in water compared to chloroethane, CH₃CH₂Cl
- Entrepreneurship Assignment, UUM, Malaysia The primary objective of this assignment is to access your understanding of the core concepts of entrepreneurship
- MGT 2023: Organizational Behavior Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia Psychologist Albert Bandura is the researcher most often associated with learning through observation
- BUSN6120: Managerial Economics Assignment Given a linear demand function of the form qxd = 500 – 2px – 3py + 0.01m, find the inverse linear demand function assuming m = 20,000 and py = 10
- CHE433 Thermodynamics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Velocity is an intensive property of a system and One kilogram of water at a temperature of 225°C and 500 kPa has a volume of 0.078405 m3