EEE3473: Digital System Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia Design a 4-bit BCD adder that will add two BCD numbers and produce the sum in BCD format. If the sum of two numbers
|University||Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)|
|Subject||EEE3473: Digital System|
Design a 4-bit BCD adder that will add two BCD numbers and produce the sum in BCD format. If the sum of two numbers is less or equal to 9, then the value of the BCD sum is the same, otherwise, we need to add 6 (01102) to the sum. Figure 2 can be used as a guide. Draw a waveform to ensure the correctness of your design by showing all possibilities required.
Design a sequential traffic light controller for the intersection of Jalan_A and Jalan_B. Each street has traffic sensors that detect the presence of vehicles approaching or stopping at intersections.
S_A=1 means a vehicle is approaching Jalan_A.
S_B=1 means a vehicle is approaching Jalan_B.
There are 3 outputs of each street Red_A, Yellow_A and Green_A, Red_B, Yellow_B, and Green_B.
Condition: “Jalan_A” is a main street and has a green light for at least 50s, after 50s if there is a car approaches “Jalan_B”, the light changes to yellow and then red, and “Jalan_B” has a green light for 50s.
At the end of the 50s, the light changed back unless there is a car on “Jalan_B” and none on “Jalan_A”. Start your design with FSM with all possibilities.
Write the Verilog code and waveform of your design.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Design a simple Scoreboard which can display scores from 0 to 99. The input of the system should consist of a reset signal and control signals to increment or decrement the score.
- The two-digit decimal count gets incremented by 1 if the increment signal is true and is decremented by 1 if the decremented signal is true.
- If increment and decrement are true simultaneously, no action occurs.
- The current count is displayed on 7-segment displays. In order to prevent accidental erasure, the reset button must be pressed for five consecutive cycles in order to erase the scoreboard. The scoreboard should allow down counts to correct a mistake.
Design a 4-bit array multiplier using combinational logic as shown in figure 1.
Develop a waveform to show that your design is correct by adding all the possibilities.
Download your program into FPGA, and set your input as switch and output in LED seven segment.
Develop a synchronous 3-bit up/down counter with Gray Code sequence using D- flip flop. The counter should count up when an 𝑈𝑃/𝐷𝑂𝑊𝑁 ̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ control input is 1 and count down when the control input is 0. Simulate its waveform to ensure the correctness of your design by showing all possibilities required.
Use the RTL design process to create an alarm system that sets a single-bit output alarm to 1 when the average temperature of four consecutive samples meets or exceeds a user-defined threshold value. A 32-bit unsigned input CT indicates the current temperature, and a 32-bit unsigned input WT indicates the warning threshold. Samples should be taken every 5 clock cycles. A single-bit input clr when 1 disables the alarm and the sampling process. Start by capturing the desired system behavior as an HLSM, and then convert it to a controller/datapath. Write your Verilog code and download your program into FPGA. Set LED as your alarm indicator.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you're struggling with your homework and need a helping hand, Assignmenthelper.my is here to help. We offer comprehensive online homework help for students of all levels, from elementary school to university. Our experienced writers are experts in their fields and are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. With our assignment writing experts, you can rest easy knowing that your homework is in good hands. Try us out today and see the difference we can make!
Recent Solved Questions
- BTEE3013: Communication Systems Principles Assignment, TARC, Malaysia Recent development in the Internet of Things (IoT) has enabled many devices, either fixed or portable to be interconnected
- Occupational Safety and Health Assignment, UPM, Malaysia Across many industries, it’s important for employees to watch out for fire hazards like ignition hazards, electrical overloading
- Sustainable Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Sustainable Development Decision Making Decision-making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous
- Transnational Management Case Study, UNM, Malaysia Budgetmart, a U.S. discount retailing was established in the 1980s by John Victor near Norwalk, California
- Nursing Thesis, USM, Malaysia Physical restraint (PR) is the term used to describe limiting a patient’s motions and preventing them from moving around
- Organizational Behavior Home Work, USM, Malaysia Fact-finding and action-talking duties often polarize an individual and the entire group’s dynamics
- BNRE6113: Learning Skill Assignment, LUC, Malaysia Information technologies have affected every aspect of human activity and have a potential role to play in the field of education
- Graphic Design Project & Portfolio Case Study, APU, Malaysia The novel Mist-Bound: How to Glue Back Grandpa written by Daryl Kho, is a fantasy novel for families published by Penguin Books SEA
- Enterprise Resource Planning Course Work, MMU, Malaysia Beantown Bikes is satisfied with the quotation and agreed to the terms and conditions of the sale
- MKT6205E: Marketing Management Case Study, IIU, Malaysia Nespresso was created in 1986 as a subsidiary of the Swiss group Nestlé. It was initially a supplier to the coffee