SBFS1103: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
PART 1: ESSAY
A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company.
Most of the time the team fails to meet the contractual tender deadlines because they fail to reach an agreement with the suppliers. Each tender the team is late results in the lost income of the company.
Based on the above case, apply your critical thinking skills and problem-solving by writing an essay on identifying the root cause and offering suggestions for improvement. Your essay should include the following components:
2. Identify the issue(s)/problem(s) of the case
3. Analyse and propose a solution
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
PART 2: REPORT WRITING
You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem. Think of any problem or issue at work or in your own personal life that you are encountering now. You need a strategic solution for your problem.
Your report should be based on the following components:
- Introduction: The objective of the report
i. Description of the issue/problem;
ii. Application of ONE (1) problem-solving tool or decision-making strategy to solve or decide on the issue/problem;
iii. Elaboration on the solution or decision of the issue/problem.
- Conclusion – Summary of the report and self-reflection about the process of doing the assignment.
PART 3: ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION (10%)
This part requires students to participate actively in the MyINSPIRE forum. Discuss the following topics in the forum and submit proof of your participation with your tutor and peers in the forum online discussions:
- Do you agree or disagree with the statement, ‘Good thinkers are born rather than made? Justify your argument.
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of a good and a poor thinker in both the phases involved in the thinking process.
- Elaborate on any five of the barriers to critical thinking.
- In your opinion, does our current education system place higher importance on the right or left brain? Suggest ways and steps that can be taken to improve this situation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are searching assignment helper Malaysia, you may want to consider getting help from experienced professionals. Not only can they provide guidance on topics you are struggling with, but they can also make sure that your work meets all academic standards and is completed correctly. You can also say our assignment writer can I pay someone to do my assignment in Malaysia? and they will be able to provide you with the help you need. So why waste any more time? Get started today and get the help you need from a professional assignment helper in Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- Corporate Reporting Current Issue Assignment, SU, Malaysia The impact a company is having on the environmental, social, and economic structure of society. In post COVID-19 world
- BAPS2003: Basic Power System and Electric Machines Assignment, UON, Malaysia What are the tests that should be conducted to ensure the efficiency of the transformer:
- FIT2004: Algorithms and data structures Assignment, MUM, Malaysia You need to create a program the user can enter a word, reverse the word and check if the word is a palindrome word using a linked list
- Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia M Hidayah is a sole trader who maintains his non-current assets at cost On ‘ Rajni December 20X1
- BAM7014: Accounting for Managers Assignment, MMU, Malaysia Prepare a briefing report on the financial implications of the managing director’s proposal to outsource some
- Master of Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Does the scope of the project appear to have been clearly defined upfront and Is there any evidence of an effective risk assessment process
- STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia A manager at one of the popular Telco companies is currently conducting a survey regarding the service failure at their service counter
- Master of Renewable Energy Assignment, UM, Malaysia Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation
- Introduction To Human Resource Assignment, MIHRM, Malaysia Students are required to form a group consisting of 5 to 6 members
- Organic Chemistry Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia Draw the structures of the following compounds showing every orbital involved in the sigma