TCP3151: Integrative Programming and Technologies Assignment, MMU, Malaysia Create a JNI program to calculate the electricity bill. The Java main program will request the user to provide the total electricity
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||TCP3151: Integrative Programming and Technologies|
Create a JNI program to calculate the electricity bill. The Java main program will request the user to provide the total electricity consumption (kWh) and total water consumption (m³).
- First native method:
i) Input: Total electricity consumption (kWh)
ii) Calculate the electricity bill based on the table below:
- Second native method:
i) Input: Total water consumption (m³).
ii) Calculate the water bill based on the table below:
- Java’s main function invokes the first and native method, displays the electricity and water bill amount respectively, and calculates the total amount need to pay for the electricity and water.
- A bonus will be given if students provide an additional feature that is attractive and useful.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my offers online thesis help of the highest quality, so you never have to worry about your thesis again! Our thesis service is reliable and streamlined, so you can be assured that your thesis will be composed quickly and efficiently delivered. With our team of professional assignment writers and researchers, we guarantee that you'll get excellent results on time.
Recent Solved Questions
- Technopreneurship Capstone 1 Assignment, UTeM, Malaysia To enable technopreneurs to manage their financial matters and to evaluate the performance of their business organizations
- Finance 2 Course Work, UM, Malaysia Perform an analysis of the overall stock market and economy of Malaysia for the next 6 months. Your analysis MUST include
- DSC763: Customer Analytics Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia A telecommunication company, MAYS Private Limited, wants to improve its customer experience with services
- Online Order Management System Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia APU ONLINE SHOPPING MALL (AOSM) is one of the fast-growing Online Service in Malaysia which help customer
- BHO0255: With reference to relevant literature, critically explore and evaluate the notion: The Psychology of Work and Organisations Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Researcher Competence Report, UMS, Malaysia How can quantitative research methods be used to evaluate the effectiveness of teacher training programs
- Global Marketing Assignment, APU, Malaysia Based on the article given titled “Analysis of Iphone’s Marketing Strategy”, you are to evaluate/ analyze/ discuss
- BAM7014: Accounting for Managers Case Study, MMU, Malaysia Gable Bhd is a construction company. They are now undergoing the annual audit for the year-end of December
- MBB 3213: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UoTS, Malaysia Identify the target markets for each Malaysian product in consumer and business markets
- ACW410: Integrated Case Study, USM, Malaysia The airport is a publicly listed company that renders airport-related services in a Southeast Asian Country