TCP3151: Integrative Programming and Technologies Assignment, MMU, Malaysia Java’s main function invokes the first and second native methods and displays the ‘content of the sorted array
|Multimedia University (MMU)
|TCP3151: Integrative Programming and Technologies
Create a JNI program based on the condition below:
- Java file requests the user to enter a number to determine the size of an array.
“The number is passed into the first native method”
In the first native method:
- Input: int number
- The user has to key in his/her favorite country, and the country name is stored in a string array
- Output String array
Second native method:
- ‘Input: Swing array from the first native array
- ‘It sorts the country name in the string array ascendingly
- Output: Sorted string array
Third native method:
- ‘Input: Suing array
- Java’s main function invokes the first and second native methods and displays the ‘content of the sorted array through the third native method.
- ‘Bonus will be given if the student provides an additional feature that is attractive and useful.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with an essay assignment? Assignmenthelper.my is the online resource you need! Our assignment writing experts are knowledgeable and experienced in providing online essay help, ensuring that all your needs are met. Our team of educated professionals is available at any time to offer quality assistance for any type of paper. For superior writing help, rely on our experts!
Recent Solved Questions
- BBM208/05: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia Mr. Musk opened his California factory this week in defiance of local orders He has also criticized the response to the pandemic
- ACW1020: Accounting In Business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TGCB) Is A Leading Rubber Glove Manufacturer
- Business, Accounting & Finance Assignment, FIC, Malaysia Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies and commodities
- EEE3473: Digital System Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia Design a 4-bit BCD adder that will add two BCD numbers and produce the sum in BCD format. If the sum of two numbers
- BTW3153: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Create a manufacturing company that acts as an end-product manufacturer. Your company must be in a developing
- Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Identify THREE (3) key talent management issues faced by multinational corporations in aligning their people-management policies
- Project Management Research Paper, CU, Malaysia Loyalty is one of the greatest intangible assets that any organization can possess and improving client loyalty
- C Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia Asia Pacific University is a well-known private university located in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. Currently, the university
- Marketing Innovation Assignment, HWU, Malaysia Discuss the application of the BCG Model on the current business product. Explain the basic requirements