UBM599 Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling
|Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
|UBM599 Digital Workforce
Profiling Report–The students are required to report on the following:
1. Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling.
2. Bidding / Work Application. Students are required to bid for job or join a contest in any crowdsourcing platform. Number of Bid/Contest minimum 50.
Income and Star Rating Report – The students are required to report on the following: 1. Projects awarded – students are required to report the total number of jobs awarded and the total number of jobs completed.
2. Income earned – students are required to report on the income earned from completed projects or contest
3. Star rating – students are required to report on the Star Rating obtained from completed projects or contest
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
When you entrust AssignmentHelper.my with your UBM599 Digital Workforce Report for the University of Technology Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia, you can be sure that our professional writers will come through for you. Our writers understand how important it is for students to get good grades, and we make sure that each assignment is written up to the highest academic standard. We also understand the importance of deadlines, and our team will work hard to ensure that your report is submitted on time. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with AssignmentHelper.my today and let us help you write your assignment for UBM599 Digital Workforce Report for the University of Technology Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia. We guarantee that you won't be disappointed!
Recent Solved Questions
- With the current growing populist rhetoric in the western democracies such as the U.S.A: International business Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- CBC3013N: Principles of Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia Explain the roles and responsibilities of management. Explain management principles and the tasks of managers
- Strategic Operation Management Assignment, HWU, Malaysia BP’s operations management and analyze the issues to determine the core problem that led to the Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- NBNS1104: Transcultural in Nursing Essay, OUM, Malaysia Parenting has a significant influence on a child’s life and development. Because the mother and father have different
- Special and Inclusive Education MA Assignment, UNM, Malaysia: You are required to provide a full bibliographic list of academic citations using the Harvard Referencing system
- Computer Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia A floating bottle has two ways to go: either it goes to someone else or it comes back to you. The floating bottle
- Marketing Innovation Assignment, HWU, Malaysia Discuss the application of the BCG Model on the current business product. Explain the basic requirements
- Research Methodology Assignment, UM, Malaysia The concept of a smart hotel is the latest trend in the industry of tourism and hospitality. The smart hotel is that kind of hotel
- ONM 4202: As a global logistics management consultant, analyse the challenges faced by XYZ Electronics in optimizing: Individual Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- SBST1303: Elementary Statistics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Consider the average daily temperature of your residential area, and provide the data for 30 consecutive days