UBM599 Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||UBM599 Digital Workforce|
Profiling Report–The students are required to report on the following:
1. Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling.
2. Bidding / Work Application. Students are required to bid for job or join a contest in any crowdsourcing platform. Number of Bid/Contest minimum 50.
Income and Star Rating Report – The students are required to report on the following: 1. Projects awarded – students are required to report the total number of jobs awarded and the total number of jobs completed.
2. Income earned – students are required to report on the income earned from completed projects or contest
3. Star rating – students are required to report on the Star Rating obtained from completed projects or contest
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
When you entrust AssignmentHelper.my with your UBM599 Digital Workforce Report for the University of Technology Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia, you can be sure that our professional writers will come through for you. Our writers understand how important it is for students to get good grades, and we make sure that each assignment is written up to the highest academic standard. We also understand the importance of deadlines, and our team will work hard to ensure that your report is submitted on time. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with AssignmentHelper.my today and let us help you write your assignment for UBM599 Digital Workforce Report for the University of Technology Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia. We guarantee that you won't be disappointed!
Recent Solved Questions
- Entrepreneurship Essay, UUM, Malaysia What are the differences between managers and entrepreneurs, and why should entrepreneurs be concerned
- Prevention and Detection of Corruption and Procurement Fraud Assignment, LBS, Malaysia You have been hired as a Fraud examiner by Polaris Co to investigate Financial statement fraud in their organization
- Pengurusan Pendidikan Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia Isu bersara awal dalam kalangan pendidikan sama ada guru atau pentadbir di institusi pendidikan semakin meningkat sejak akhir-akhir ini
- BUSN11079: Analytical Thinking And Decision Making Report, UWS, Malaysia Discuss The Value Of Decision Analysis Within The Context Of An Organization
- Introduction to C Programming Assignment, UON, Malaysia Explain the essential facts, concepts, principles, strategies, and theories relating to Information Technology applications
- Company Law Assignment, BAC, Malaysia CLOUD-ASSISTED cyber-physical systems have broad applications, ranging from healthcare to smart electricity grid
- Nursing Assignment, SU, Malaysia The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate learners’ critical thinking skills in analyzing ethical issues related to nursing practice
- Managing People and Organisational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, organizations had already been pressured by fluctuations in oil prices
- Researcher Competence Report, UMS, Malaysia How can quantitative research methods be used to evaluate the effectiveness of teacher training programs
- BBUI3103: EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW, OUM, Learners are required to write the meaning of contract of service and contract for service and discuss several tests used by the Court in determining