BHMC3004: Statistical Analysis for Communication Assignment, TARC, Malaysia Refer to Data Assignment 1, and select a proportionate stratified probability sample of 40 cities according to the region
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
|Subject||BHMC3004: Statistical Analysis for Communication|
- Refer to Data Assignment 1, and select a proportionate stratified probability sample of 40 cities according to the region. Briefly explain how this could be done. Put up your sample.
- Identify the type of variable and level of measurement for each of the following variables.
(ii) Rent Index
(iii) Restaurant Price Index Group
- For Region and Restaurant Price Index Group,
(i) construct a joint frequency distribution for the selected variables.
(ii) use a suitable graph to represent the joint frequency distribution in part (i).
Interpret the graph.
- Refer to the variable Local Purchasing Power Index.
(i) Construct a suitable stem-and-leaf display. Comment on the display.
(ii) Determine the relevant measures of central tendency and measures of
dispersion for the distribution of the Local Purchasing Power Index in part.
- Refer to the variable Cost of Living Index.
(i) Construct a suitable frequency distribution for the data and use a suitable
graph to present the frequency distribution. Hence, comment on the graph.
(ii) Convert the frequency distribution in part (i) into a more than cumulative
frequency distribution. Draw a relevant graph to present the cumulative
frequency distribution obtained.
(iii) Find all the relevant measures of central tendency and measures of
dispersion from the graphs obtained in parts (i) and (ii).
(iv) Based on the frequency distribution in part (i), calculate the relevant
the measure of central tendency and measures of dispersion for the data.
(v) Interpret the values of the measure of central tendency obtained.
(vi) Suggest a measure of central tendency and a measure of variability that is
suitable to represent the set of data. Justify your answers.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you're struggling to keep up in school, Assignmenthelper.my can help. As an online homework help service, we offer a range of services to help students of all ages succeed in their studies. Their network of academic assignment writers and tutors from across the world has established itself as a reliable online provider for online assignments and project assistance - without breaking the bank.
Recent Solved Questions
- BFW3121: Investments and portfolio management Coursework, MUM, Malaysia The table below depict the expected return CCC Berhad and XXX Berhad for April and May
- Accounting Essay, UON, Malaysia Tulip Berhad sold goods to Mawar Berhad for RM1.5 million. The margin was 20% on the selling price which was the normal markup
- BUS707: Strategic Direction Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia Critically analyze the current strategic aims and objectives of your chosen scenario/organization
- Applied Financial Skills Report, HWU, Malaysia Explain the nature of the business e.g. brief company background, what products does it sell, and what is its business model
- MOS639: Occupational Safety and Health Assignment, AeU, Malaysia Mr. Butch Clas, HR Director for SEA and ANZ at Dow Chemical, found out how healthcare and wellbeing initiatives help
- Accounting Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Discuss the Threats and Internal control procedures to prevent these threats by implementing Accounting Information System
- BNRS6222: Epidemiology Assignment, LUC, Malaysia a) the epidemiology of the chosen pandemic disease b) the issues and challenges among nurses in preparing for a pandemic emergency
- MGT420: Company Implementation of the Principles of Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia It is the determining of an organization’s goals and deciding how best to achieve them. The organization obtains
- Strategic Management and Leadership Assignment, NUM, Malaysia You are required to prepare a case study about a business leader of your choice
- 3BMB01: Operations and Project Management Report, YSJU, Malaysia Demonstrate practical application and a critical understanding of project management and the relevance