ABPR1103: Statistics for Psychology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia A psychologist studied the number of hours a worker sleeps at night and the number of errors made in a given task
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||ABPR1103: Statistics for Psychology|
A psychologist studied the number of hours a worker sleeps at night and the number of errors made in a given task the following morning. Table 1 shows the results for the twenty people who were studied. It was also discovered that the average number of errors made by a normal person is 5.6.
Based on Table 1 above:
- Illustrate the two variables given (separately) by means of a pictorial representation and comment on it.
- Calculate its measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion.
- State the main three measures of central tendencies and give appropriate examples to explain their advantages and disadvantages.
- Build a hypothesis that should use a t-test analysis using the five steps of hypothesis testing. Learners must complete steps 1-5 of hypothesis testing and show calculations made. Report the results as a research article would. Topic 7 t-test
- Calculate the correlation coefficient, r, and interpret the value.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you in search of a reliable and best homework helper? Look no further than Assignmenthelper.my! Our team of highly qualified and experienced professionals provides the best-in-class assignment help services for students from all around the world. We have helped thousands of students to get their assignments done quickly, accurately, and on time with our top-notch quality services. With our help, you can easily get your academic assignments done without any hassle!
Recent Solved Questions
- Corporate governance in Malaysia Assignment, HU, Malaysia What extent does the corporate Governance framework in Malaysia provide a framework of control mechanisms that support a company
- HTM705: Strategic Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism Essay, CU, Malaysia It is apparent that in the 21st-century marketing environments, companies are drastically altering their business
- Programming Fundamental Assignment, TU, Malaysia Morgan Stark is a child prodigy just like his father Tony Stark when he was young. At five years old, she self-taught herself
- Management Science Case Study, MUM, Malaysia RT Property Management Sdn. Bhd. is a property management company located in Kuala Lumpur. As a property manager
- Carefully examine each of your three options: Introduction To Management Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- Operations Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia Oral cancer represents the sixth most common malignancy in the world. There are a lot of oral cancers depending
- ACC116: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Identify the cost driver for each of the activity cost pools below Machine cost and Purchase cost
- HBEC2203: Early Childhood Education Curriculum Assignment, OUM, Malaysia According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, there are eight indicators that show
- SFUF0393: Fundamental in Psychology Essay, UIU, Malaysia Discuss the basic psychology of human behavior. Apply the appropriate reasoning processes in arriving at conclusions
- LAW523 Finance Law Essay, CSU, Malaysia Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris