Problem Solving and Programming Assignment, UM, Malaysia Write a C++ program that obtains the following values from the user: An integer number A floating point number A string value
|University||University of Malaysia (UM)|
|Subject||Problem Solving and Programming|
- Write a C++ program that obtains the following values from the user:
a. An integer number
b. A floating point number
c. A string value
The program should display the values entered using the following formats:
a) The integer number should be displayed as a decimal, hexadecimal, and octal value, left-justified within the field, the width of which is 6;
b) The floating point number should be displayed with a +/- sign and four digits after the decimal points using the fixed decimal point and scientific notation.
c) The string should be displayed right justified in a field, the width of which is 25; unused spaces within the field should be filled with a • character.
- Write a C++ program that uses manipulator setw() to print the diamond shape as follows:
- Write a C++ program that reads a floating point number (of type double) to represent a radius for a circle. Calculate the circumference (C) of the circle using the formula C = 2πr, where PI(π) is defined as 3.14159. Use preprocessor directives # to define the PI value. Display the result in two decimal places.
- Write a C++ program that reads a floating-point number (of type double) from the user. The program then separates the number into its integral part and fractional part. For example, if the input is 123.456789:
- Write a C++ program that reads a character (A-Z, a-z) from the user and produces a decimal value for it. Use static cast in your program. Sample output is shown below:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my is the online platform of choice for any students looking to ace their online exams. We understand that online learning and assessments can often be a challenge, so our team of experts and tutors provide reliable online exam help to make sure you get the grades you desire. With assignment help Malaysia, we provide professional assistance for students of all levels.
Recent Solved Questions
- Risk and Hazard Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia you are to demonstrate on how these aspects are managed properly
- Organization Behavior Case Study, SU, Malaysia In CIMB, Datuk Seri Nazir Razak’s participative leadership style can be seen in his establishment of various management
- Science Report, MA, Malaysia A researcher wants to find a relationship between body mass index (BMI) and diabetes through blood glucose levels
- LGSE3052: English for Occupational Purpose Assignment, UOC, Malaysia In conjunction with World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021, PETRONAS will be organising a national-level public engagement
- CCP406: Rapid Application Development Assignment, HWU, Malaysia To develop a website using Rapid Application Development methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Principles of Economics Essay, UMS, Malaysia Analyze how microeconomics models can be used to consider fundamental economic choices of households and firms
- Business Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia In statistics, there are dependent and independent variables. Dependent variables are so-called because
- Family and Community in Early Childhood Assignment, UOW, Malaysia The Family Education Workshop is an event aimed at fostering the bond between parents and their children
- DHT 541: Tourism and Hospitality Economics Assignment, CUM, Malaysia Tourism is the generic term to cover both demand and supply that has been adopted in various forms and used
- BMHR5103: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Human resource management has a responsibility to ensure that the organization follows Occupational Safety and Health