Fitness and Health Assignment, USIM, Malaysia Aizat is a 30-year-old male with a height and weight of 80 kg and 1.70 m, respectively. He asks you for the types of exercise
|Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
|Fitness and Health
Aizat is a 30-year-old male with a height and weight of 80 kg and 1.70 m, respectively. He asks you for the types of exercise he should do to reduce his body weight and improve his fitness level while maintaining his motivation for such exercise behavior.
He has got no other significant risk factors for cardiovascular disease and is in the low-risk category for exercise participation. His resting heart rate is 88 bpm. Design a comprehensive exercise prescription for Aizat.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my offers online exam help that can make a big difference in the final outcome! You can be sure that their team of specialists will assist you in preparing for your exams and achieving top-notch results. Whether it's coursework, essays, dissertations, or online exams; this online assignment help platform has the tools to help you reach success.
Recent Solved Questions
- ELC101: Introduction to Instrumentation Case Study, DTCC, Malaysia The reasoning found in the judgments of the Lord’s Justices of Appeal is fairly consistent. All three agree
- Critical Thinking Essay, UNM, Malaysia Has colonization ended Contemporary Feminism Women’s Rights or Privilege
- Public relations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia You need to find a news story in the media that discusses (explicitly or implicitly) the effects of public relations
- Managing Organizational Health Essay, UWS, Malaysia At first sight, the concept of measuring and managing business performance is straightforward not necessarily easy
- Marketing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Design an advertisement for this product, which includes the description of the product and a new slogan
- CDAD 2103: Methodology of information system development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia To help cope with the social distancing measures put in place in flattening the curve of COVID-19
- Manufacturing Technology Essay, UTHM, Malaysia Demonstrate the need for sustainable development in the manufacturing process. What are the problems/issues
- Managing Organizations Case Study, UUM, Malaysia On a hot and dry afternoon in May 2014, Shiekh Farrukh Niaz, chief executive officer and owner of Pak Sweets
- BPA11403: Principle of Accounting Report, UTHM, Malaysia Analysis of the financial statements by assessing the liquidity, profitability, efficiency, and solvency of the business using ratio analysis
- BUSN11079: Discuss the importance of decision-making and the application of decision analysis: Analytical Thinking & Decision Making Assignment, UWS, Malaysia