CCP406: Rapid Application Development Assignment, HWU, Malaysia To develop a website using Rapid Application Development methodologies, tools, and technologies
|University||Heriot-Watt University (HWU)|
|Subject||CCP406: Rapid Application Development|
LO1 Apply the principles and concepts of Rapid Application Development.
Purpose of this assignment
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
1. Register and log in to the page
2. Display all the books available to purchase
3. Able to add/delete/edit the books to the cart
4. Make a purchase
*You may include any additional features where necessary.
*Bootstraps usage is allowed
*Deploy your application to Azure
a) Write a short report to document your project development to include all the phases in Rapid Application Development. (Max 20 pages).
b) The report must consist of;
i. Cover Page
ii. Table of Content
iv. Body of Content – design detail (user stories, UML conceptual design, and UML database design)
– prototype/screen design
– rapid development
c) Use 1.5 spacing, justified text, and Arial font (12pt)
d) Create a tutorial video to explain your development and submit it to YouTube. Provide the URL link in the report. Make sure the video is categorized as unlisted or public.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
AssignmentHelper.my offers the best assignment writing help online in Malaysia for CCP406 Rapid Application Development Assignment for HWU. Our team of experts has extensive experience in completing assignments related to rapid application development and can provide you with a top quality solution that meets your expectations and requirements. Whether you need assistance with writing code or designing an application architecture, our Malaysian homework helpers can help you out.
Recent Solved Questions
- Critical Thinking Essay, UNM, Malaysia Has colonization ended Contemporary Feminism Women’s Rights or Privilege
- Research Methods Thesis, UMS, Malaysia The dependent variable of this study is Customer satisfaction in the Johor Bahru property industry, which is the primary interest of the study
- Communication Law and Ethics Assignment, SU, Malaysia choose one (1) social media platform (for example, Meta, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Google, etc.). Examine their content moderation policies
- HMEF5113: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses
- MCE604: Managerial Economics Assignment, AeU, Malaysia Mr. Rahim is planning to pursue MBA studies. Initial inquiry shows that he will have to pay RM 25,000 as a tuition fee
- Biostatics Assignment, SU, Malaysia A company claims that its new manufacturing process results in a mean weight of 60 grams for a certain product
- MC247: Interpersonal Communication Case Study, OUM, Malaysia Ashley is 17 years old Her parents are frustrated by her selfish and destructive behavior
- Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology Dissertation, UMS, Malaysia Many organizations face challenges to motivate and foster commitment among their employees due
- Company Law Coursework, UKM, Malaysia The number of companies collapsing into insolvency in England and Wales has jumped by nearly 40% in a year
- Organization Behavior Case Study, SU, Malaysia In CIMB, Datuk Seri Nazir Razak’s participative leadership style can be seen in his establishment of various management