CSC1024: Programming Principles Assignment, SU, Malaysia The main aim of this programming project is to develop a music management system using Python 3 programming language
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||CSC1024: Programming Principles|
The main aim of this programming project is to develop a music management system using Python 3 programming language. As a music enthusiast, you have purchased albums from various artists that span across different genres. However, it has been increasingly difficult to have a centralized system to keep track of all the albums as they exist in both the physical and digital format that is purchased online as well.
Having learned Python programming, you believe that you could develop a simple application that would help you keep track of the albums that you have purchased. Apart from that, the application will also be able to generate a playlist recommendation from the list of songs available. The information that will be tracked within the management system is the album, artist, song title, composer, genre, release date, and format. The information will be stored within a text file which acts like a database.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with assignments and feeling overwhelmed with the workload? Look no further than Assignmenthelper.my for top-quality and affordable Malaysia assignment help. We understand that students are often on a tight budget, which is why we offer affordable rates without compromising on quality. Our homework help services cover a wide range of subjects, and we can handle assignments of any complexity level. Don't let the stress of assignments affect your academic performance. Contact us today and let us help you achieve your academic goals.
Recent Solved Questions
- Food Science and Technology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia A tool to estimate food intake – individual/group. The food Composition Table for the USA has been published in 1981
- Applied Calculus Assignment, SU, Malaysia Jubahsauk produces two new designs of baju kurung, A and B. Through market research and survey, the company determines
- English Essay, APU, Malaysia The occurrence of violence and abuse against children is on the rise. Discuss the causes and effects
- MAT455: Further Calculus for Engineers Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Plot the region using the mathematical application and Evaluate the given integral
- HTM705: Strategic Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism Essay, CU, Malaysia It is apparent that in the 21st-century marketing environments, companies are drastically altering their business
- ENT600: Technology Entrepreneurship Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation
- Bio Chemistry Essay, UM, Malaysia Inflammation is part of the innate immune system that defends a host from pathogens in order to live healthily
- Energy Efficiency in UOW Malaysia KDU Building Assignment, KDU, Malaysia KDU was established in 1983 and is a pioneer in Malaysian private education that has its own purpose-built campus
- ECO211: Macroeconomics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia How will the following situations affect the investment demand curve? Draw a diagram for each to illustrate
- PGBM01: Financial Management and Control Assignment, UOS, Malaysia Relying only on accounting figures from Income Statement and Balance Sheet do not present the complete performance