Circuit Analysis Assignment, CUCST, Malaysia Each group needs to design its own circuitry to wire the electric radiators to the power supplied to the garage
|University||City University College of Science and Technology (CUCST)|
Each group needs to design its own circuitry to wire the electric radiators to the power supplied to the garage. The circuit is expected to supply total power of 2000 W with a tolerance of ± 3% and should have the following components:
- At least 1 independent voltage source
- At least 1 independent current source
- At least 6 resistors in series and parallel configurations
- At least 1 dependent voltage/current source
- The circuit has at least 3 meshes.
In order to complete the task,
- From your own circuitry, simulate the circuit using any simulation tools in order to obtain the voltage and current for each element.
- Perform circuit analysis using both Node Voltage AND Mesh-Current Methods.
- Compare and discuss the calculated and simulated results.
- Prove that your circuit is balanced.
The track on the printed circuit board (PCB) can be represented as a circuit element of an inductor, resistor, and capacitor in an RLC circuit configuration. Build your own RLC circuit using component values from Table 1 if the source voltage of the track is given as VS = 40 cos 5,000t V.
Component Value of Resistor, Capacitor, and Inductor
- Construct your circuit in a combination of a series-parallel arrangement with at least two resistors, two inductors, and two capacitors to create an equivalent impedance, Zeq of 200 – j 500 Ω.
- Describe your strategies in analyzing the circuit, explaining your reasoning in choosing either NVM or MCM.
- Simulate the circuit in (1) and compare it with the result in (2).
- If you were asked to carry out the actual experiment, suggest suitable components and devices be used in the measurement setup. Do you expect the same result will be obtained from actual experiments? Please discuss.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you in need of a professional thesis writer to help you with your academic writing? Look no further than Assignmenthelper.my! Our team of experienced writers possess the knowledge and skills to produce high-quality theses that will impress your professors and help you achieve success in your academic career. Don't struggle with writing your thesis alone, contact us today and get assignment help at affordable prices!
Recent Solved Questions
- PSY3150 Psychology-Role of Violent Mass Media Assignment, DC, Malaysia Do men and women experience romantic jealousy differently? Address this in relation to relevant theories and empirical evidence
- Computer Science Research Paper, UM, Malaysia I want someone to help me in guiding me to build a gaming application for autistic children. I have done the logic
- Business Law Essay, TU, Malaysia Discuss a cheque as one of the negotiable instruments, its relevancy in the modern banking industry
- Digital Electronics Assignment, SU, Malaysia Implement the counter using JK flip-flop, and assume that any unused states can be considered ‘don’t care states
- ACC116 Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Limau Manis Sdn Bhd is a medium-sized company that manufactures a variety of pickles in the northern region of Malaysia
- Object Oriented Development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia Design and implement a Hostel Management System and the target users are admin and student
- PGBM01: Relying only on accounting figures from Income Statement and Balance: Financial Management and Control Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- COM656: Independent Study Research Paper, UiTM, Malaysia The Ministry of International Trade and Industry is a government agency that is responsible for international trade
- Transnational Management Case Study, UNM, Malaysia Budgetmart, a U.S. discount retailing was established in the 1980s by John Victor near Norwalk, California
- Aircraft Electrical Essay, GFA, Malaysia Write an essay on how an aircraft electrical distribution system power up essential aircraft systems