MOM705: Operations Management Assignment, AeU, Malaysia Ali makes ping-pong balls in his Malaysia plant. With recent increases in his costs, he has a newfound interest
|University||Asia e University (AeU)|
Ali makes ping-pong balls in his Malaysia plant. With recent increases in his costs, he has a newfound interest in efficiency. Ali is interested in determining the productivity of his organization. He would like to know if his organization is maintaining the manufacturing average of a 3% increase in productivity. He has the following data of month June 2015 and month June 2016:
Show the productivity percentage change for each category and then determine the improvement for labor- hours, the typical standard for comparison.
- Draw the AON network for the construction activity.
- Draw the AOA network for the construction activity.
- Identify the critical path in parts (a) and (b).
- What is the expected project length for parts (a) and (b)?
- Comment your answer on part (d).
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Evergreen Pharmaceutical uses an unstable chemical compound that must be kept in an environment where both temperature and humidity can be controlled. Evergreen uses 800 kg per month of the chemical, estimates the holding cost to be 50% of the purchase price (because of spoilage), and estimates order costs to be $50 per order. The cost schedules of the two suppliers are as follows:
- What is the economic order quantity for each supplier?
- What quantity should be ordered? Which Supplier should be used?
- What is the total cost for the most economic order size?
- What factor(s) should be considered besides total cost?
The demand for subassembly S is 100 units in week 7. Each unit of S requires 1 unit of T and 2 units of U. Each unit of T requires 1 unit of V, 2 units of W, and 1 unit of X. Finally, each unit of U requires 2 units of Y and 3 units of Z. One firm manufactures all items. It takes 2 weeks to make S, 1 week to make T, 2 weeks to make U, 2 weeks to make V, 3 weeks to make W, 1 week to make X, 2 weeks to make Y, and 1 week to make Z.
- Construct a product structure. Identify all levels, parents, and components.
- Construct a net material requirements plan using the following on-hand inventory.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my is the premier destination for students seeking the best essay writing service available. With a team of expert writers and editors, we offer top-quality custom essays, research papers, dissertations, and other academic writing services tailored to your specific needs. Our writers are highly qualified and have years of experience in their respective fields, ensuring that you receive a top-notch essay that meets your expectations. Trust our experts for all your essay writing needs and experience the best writing service in Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- AC4012: Introduction to Financial Accounting Assignment, SC, Malaysia Identify any TWO stakeholders of the company who have decision-making power, and provide an example of a decision
- CBCT2203: Basic Concepts Of Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Today, Information and Technology development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena
- BLC201: Introduction To Logistics And Supply Chain Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia Intermodals are the use of two or more carriers of different modes in the thorough movement of a shipment
- Data Structure Assignment, SU, Malaysia The buycar is a used car reseller situated in Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. The business owner is planning
- Finance Accounting and Management Report, UON, Malaysia You have been hired as a management consultant to analyze the current financial position of the company
- LAW416: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Lena a housewife, visits Tenggara Bhd, a company that sells various kinds of electrical goods for household purposes
- CL101: Criminal Law Course Work, BAC, Malaysia Mr. M aged 65, with colon cancer, had a colectomy surgery. An Assessment finding shows he appears depressed
- KNC6063: Energy And Environment Law And Policy Assignment, UMS, Malaysia Explain the relevant energy and environmental policies or related acts applied to the energy management for a chemical factory
- BBBL2023: Commercial Law Assignment, TARC, Malaysia Thomas is a part-time lecturer at Perdana College, a private college in Kuala Lumpur. He wanted to buy a new laptop
- DFN5214: Fundamentals of Finance 2 Assignment, MMU, Malaysia Mutiara Berhad is interested in measuring its overall cost of capital. The current investigation has gathered the following data