Taxation Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia Kenchana Sdn Bhd is a trading company. It commenced its business on 1 October 2019 and closes its account
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
- Kenchana Sdn Bhd is a trading company. It commenced its business on 1 October 2019 and closes its account on 31 May each year. The following are assets owned by the company
The furniture was for personal use before it was brought for the company’s use on 1 March 2021. The market value and net book value of the furniture on that date were RM15,000 and RM11,500 respectively.
On 1 April 2020, a second-hand car (not for commercial use) was bought on hire purchase. The cash price of the car was RM130,000 and a deposit of RM30,000 was paid on 1 April 2020. The installment payment is RM2,700 per month for 40 months commencing from 1 April 2020. On 1 February 2022, the motor vehicle was sold for RM75,000.
- Sri Setia Sdn Bhd is a manufacturing company, that commenced its business on 1 August 2018 and made up its accounts to 31 December annually. The company bought a piece of land in November 2018 for RM3,000,000 for the purpose of constructing a new factory. A legal fee of RM32,000 was incurred on the Sale and Purchase Agreement of the land. A few months later, an old factory situated on the land was demolished at the cost of RM250,000. The construction commenced in March 2019 with the following costs:
The construction was completed and put into use in June 2020. The management of the company agreed that the built-up area of the building was allocated for the following purposes:
Due to the expansion of the business, Sri Setia Sdn Bhd constructed another building that is used as a warehouse for the storage of goods for export. The qualifying expenditure for the building was RM250,000. The building was completed on 1 July 2022 and was brought to use on 15 August 2022.
- Alpha Plantation Sdn Bhd (accounting year ends 31 October) was incorporated in April 2020 and owns a piece of land in Kuantan, Pahang to carry on the rubber tree plantation business. The company incurred the following expenditure related to the planting of rubber trees.
On 31 August 2022, the whole farm was sold to Omega Plantation for RM950,000 due to financial difficulties.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my is the essay writing help website you've been looking for! Whether you need assistance in essay writing, or proofreading, or want to elevate your essay to an entirely new level - Assignmenthelper.my is your best bet. Our team of dedicated professionals is here to provide you with guidance at each step and make sure that your essay writing journey is as smooth sailing as possible. Hire our assignment help experts and witness an instant uplift in the quality of your essay submissions overnight!
Recent Solved Questions
- FIN30014: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia Identify ONE financial risk faced by Alphabet Inc given the above scenario Systematically review and critically evaluate research from a variety
- PAF3043 Financial Accounting Assignment UPSI Malaysia The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital
- XDCS2014: Java Programming Assignment, UOW, Malaysia You are required to create a GUI application that can be used by students to keep track of their GPA / CGPA based on their grades for each module at the end of each semester
- Problem Solving and Programming Assignment, UM, Malaysia Write a C++ program that obtains the following values from the user: An integer number A floating point number A string value
- Emerging Issues in Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia Do investors and other market participants use financial and sustainability information for investment decisions
- Human Sciences in Communication Essay, UCISS, Malaysia In today’s global social media platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Weibo, WeChat, Wikipedia, web sites, and blogs
- History Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia He was the son of Abeto Fasil, as well as the grandson of Abeto Yakob and the great-grandson of Dawit II
- BFW3121: Investments and portfolio management Coursework, MUM, Malaysia The table below depict the expected return CCC Berhad and XXX Berhad for April and May
- MBM3783: Social Marketing Case Study, UoTS, Malaysia A local woman claims to have been cheated of over RM1.4 mil after meeting someone online who claimed to be a South African engineer
- Statistical Decision Making Assignment, SU, Malaysia Briefly describe your chosen research area or problem statement, and identify the issues to be investigated