LAW498: Law of Torts II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Miza owns a house in the middle of a heavily agricultural area in Kampung Permatang. She lives with her husband
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||LAW498: Law of Torts II|
Miza owns a house in the middle of a heavily agricultural area in Kampung Permatang. She lives with her husband, Ahmad, and her mother-in-law, Pn Aminah. Living there, Miza has been surrounded by three different neighbors.
The first is Cheng Ho Farm, which breeds pigs for the pork industry around a nearby town, Bandar Chempaka. When the wind is blowing in the right direction, the smell from the pig farm makes it almost unbearable to be outside of her house. Although Miza has spoken to the owners of Cheng Ho Farm, there is little they can do in order to close the farm down.
The second is Gemilang Tree Farm, which grows softwood trees for the paper industry. It has been in business for nearly 30 years. Miza has recently built a garage on the south border of her property to house her vintage car collection. She noticed one day that a large crack has formed in the garage wall.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
She referred the problem to a building inspector, who found substantial subsistence in the land underneath the garage, caused by the root systems of the trees growing on the Gemilang property. The building inspector noted that the garage is damaged beyond repair since the foundations will need relaying. There is a significant risk that the garage will collapse otherwise.
The third is Berjaya Agricultural Products, another farm. The farm is currently in the process of building a new cattle farming center, in order to meet the requirements of a new contract that the farm has signed with the businesses it supplies. They need to begin production within the next two months to meet their quota, and so have employed builders to work throughout the night since last week.
They are scheduled to complete the project just in time. Therefore, the building works taking place on Berjaya Agricultural Products’ property are keeping Ahmad and Pn Aminah awake all night. Miza is unaffected since she is a heavy sleeper. However, Pn Aminah has suffered from migraines since then.
Advise Miza, Ahmad, and Pn Aminah as to their rights under the tort of nuisance.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
The LAW498: Law of Torts II assignment can be a time-consuming and stressful task, especially if you are unfamiliar with the subject matter. That's why the experts of Assignment Helper MY are here to assist you. Our team of professional writers and editors can help you create a well-researched and polished assignment that meets all of your requirements.
Recent Solved Questions
- Understanding Business Essay, UWS, Malaysia Nothing highlights the dynamic nature of business more than the rise of social media. As tablets, iPhones, e-readers
- BUS40804: Entrepreneurship Report, TU, Malaysia The social network of my new venture. One of the personal characteristics that make some people better at recognizing opportunities
- DED5074: School Effectiveness and Improvement Report, MSU, Malaysia Henry Mintzberg opines, “Simply because all the decisions cannot be understood at one centre, in one brain
- Emerging Issues in Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia Do investors and other market participants use financial and sustainability information for investment decisions
- TAXATION I Assignment, UM, Malaysia Akta Cukai Pendapatan 1967 menyatakan mengenai pekerja asing atau orang yang berhak memiliki status
- DATA ANALYSIS Assignment, TU, Malaysia Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given
- Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia Explain the least Common Multiple in engineering Economic and Based on the data given in the table
- Procurement and Supply Chain Assignment, IMTC, Malaysia The conception of the ‘The Five Rights of Purchasing” has been used by purchasing professionals over many decades
- ENERGY OPTIMISATION AND ECONOMICS Report, SU, Malaysia Evaluate the minimum fresh usage and minimum terminal losses of identified compound by using the mass integration approach
- Business Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia On 1.12.2022, Marie offered to sell her porcelain doll to Lisa at RM200.00. Six days later, on 7.12.2022 Lisa rang Marie