MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication|
Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics. It can be used as a switch and as an amplifier, the basic functions for digital and analog signal processing, respectively. Depending on the nature of applications, electronic components are physically realized in the form of discrete (individual) or integrated circuits (ICs), both involve various semiconductor fabrication processes such as deposition, lithography, diffusion, etc.
Since the key element of ICs is the transistor, specific processing sequences have been developed according to the type of transistor. The following are some of the IC fabrication technologies:
- bipolar technology is developed for Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT),
- Complementary MOS (CMOS) technology is to fabricate both n-channel and p-channel MOSFETs on the same substrate,
- BiCMOS technology is to optimize n-channel and p-channel MOSFETs as well as BJT,
- BCDMOS (Bipolar-CMOS-DMOS) technology is for high-power technology
- Monolithic Microwave IC (MMIC) technology focuses on compound semiconductors and high-speed communications.
In fact, each technology has several variations such are different node sizes, supply voltage, etc. Simpler device structures such as resistors, capacitors, and inductors as well as junctions are inherent in the technologies mentioned earlier.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my is proud to offer the best thesis writing service on the market! With our experienced and professional writers, you can rest assured that your thesis will be of the highest quality and accuracy. Our team of Irish assignment writers will work closely with you to understand your requirements and provide you with a thesis that meets your expectations and exceeds your standards. With our experts, you can sit back, relax, and let us take care of all your thesis writing needs. Contact us today and get the best possible help!
Recent Solved Questions
- Technology and Multimedia Design Case Study, TU, Malaysia Your multimedia company is hired by the Ministry of Education Malaysia (MOE) to produce educational applications
- BDPB2103: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Briefly discuss the advantages of training and development programs to an organization
- DLL5064: School Effectiveness and Improvement Essay, MSU, Malaysia Identify the leaders in the curriculum at both the building and education. Identify and comprehend the importance
- Thinking Skills Essay, UON, Malaysia A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company
- Cyber Forensics & Information Technology Assignment, LBS, Malaysia Describe windows system artifacts, Outline the key artifacts from the windows operating system
- Students are required to form a group consisting of 5 to 6 members: Introduction To Human Resource Assignment, MIHRM, Malaysia
- Electronics & Electrical Power and Machines Assignment, SU, Malaysia You are required to select any one of the DC OR AC machines. Discuss in detail the construction, working principles
- Marketing Assignment, UNM, Malaysia Classify firms according to the 4 different roles they might play leader, challenger, follower, and niche
- MPU3323 TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA 1 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Tugasan ini adalah untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar membincangkan sumbangan dan hasil pencapaian tamadun
- Business Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia In statistics, there are dependent and independent variables. Dependent variables are so-called because