MCE604: Managerial Economics Assignment, AeU, Malaysia Mr. Rahim is planning to pursue MBA studies. Initial inquiry shows that he will have to pay RM 25,000 as a tuition fee
|University||Asia e University (AeU)|
|Subject||MCE604: Managerial Economics|
Mr. Rahim is planning to pursue MBA studies. Initial inquiry shows that he will have to pay RM 25,000 as a tuition fee, buy books for RM 1,000, and pay for transport for RM 1,000.
The MBA study program will extend over 15 months. Mr. Rahim is working now with a salary of RM 2,500 per month. Being a full-time student, he will have to forego the income from his present job for the period of study.
Work out: (a) the Financial cost, and (b) the Economic Cost of doing an MBA
A firm has the following revenue and cost functions.
TR = 90 Q – Q²
TC = 2Q²+ 30 Q
Determine the quantity level at which the firm maximizes its total profit.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Explain the term price elasticity of demand. How is it measured? If the price elasticity is -3 and RM 200 is the marginal cost of product X, what should be the optimal sale price?
Explain price discrimination. What are the conditions to make price discrimination effective? Provide your answers with examples from the Airline Industry.
Briefly explain how firms compete/set prices under the Oligopoly market structure.
What is Inflation? Briefly discuss the various Fiscal and Monetary policies that are generally adopted to curb inflation
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you’re looking for assignment help in Malaysia, look no further. Our team of professionals has extensive experience in the field of assignment writing and can provide quality services at competitive prices. You can also get essay help, coursework help, and dissertation assistance from our experienced team. We understand the importance of timely delivery and accurate work, so you can rest assured that your assignment will be submitted on time. So why wait? Get in touch with us and get the best assignment help in Malaysia. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Recent Solved Questions
- MBM3793: Information Marketing Assignment, UoTS, Malaysia Based on your understanding, by using your own words, define the information products. Do information products consider educational alternatives:
- HYDRAULIC Essay, UTM, Malaysia The flood peak flow in Simpang Kiri River is 1250 m³/s and it is proposed that 180 m³/s of Simpang Kiri River flow
- PBD10202: ENGLISH II Essay, IIUM, Malaysia Steph was looking at Instagram there were blessed yoga photos and Sunday Breakfast pictures
- Environmental Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia Each group are required to elaborate on how the greening and sustainability of the Malaysian waste sector can be strategically enhanced
- Human Ecology Thesis, MUM, Malaysia In the year 2001, the Global System of Mobile Telecommunication (GSM) was introduced into the Nigerian market
- English Home Work, UPM, Malaysia There have been large extinctions throughout Earth’s history. The most famous of these caused the end of the dinosaurs
- Alternative dispute resolution Essay, IIUM. Malaysia In Malaysia, there are two different types of mediation practices Firstly, mediation is available in the court
- FBF1163: Fundamentals of Programming Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia Presume that your class at UCSI finishes at 6:30 pm and you must travel 6 km to reach your home for dinner
- BBRC4103:Research Methodology Assignment OUM Malaysia ,The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business
- ASM657: Innovative Thinking Strategy Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia Food delivery to parks and beaches. Voice ordering with the help of a friendly AI-generated chatbot named “Dom