MPA10203: Operation Management Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia Choose a local company that manufactures products or provides services
|University||Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)|
|Subject||MPA10203: Operation Management|
1. Choose a local company that manufactures products or provides services (e.g., Munchy, Top Glove, Proton) or provides services (e.g., AirAsia, Katerina Hotel, KPJ Hospital).
2. You may visit the company to gather first-hand information, conduct interviews with the Operation Manager, or obtain information from secondary data (website, company annual report).
3. The objective is to analyze the operation process strategy applied by the
4. Write and submit a brief field report based on an investigation conducted on the local company selected. The report should be at least 3 pages and a maximum 4 pages (excluding the title page and references)
5. The grading scheme of the individual assignment will be as follows:
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia On 2.2.2021, Sahid entered into a hire purchase agreement with Kejora Finance Bhd for the hire purchase of a new Proton Perdana Motor car
- Programming Principle and Techniques Assignment, UIU, Malaysia You are working as a software engineer in a retail company named Auni Store Sdn Bhd. Your manager asked you to solve a programming
- MGT269: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia Students need to write an analytical report It is one of the methods to evaluate students understanding of real-world
- Research Methodology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia A literature review is an account of what has been published on a topic by accredited scholars and researchers
- Business Statics Assignment, SU, Malaysia In 2004, ratings are compiled concerning the performance of new cars during the first 100 days of use
- Construction Law Essay, UCISS, Malaysia Company A was appointed by Syarikat T as the subcontractor for a project located in Selangor to complete the piling works
- Advance Financial Accounting Home Work, SU, Malaysia Ruby Berhad, a Malaysian company signed a contract on 1 December 2019 to buy machinery from Ecuador payable
- BKAN1013: Basic Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia The unadjusted trial balance of GIGAMA Enterprise as of 31 December 2022 is as follows
- LGSE3052: English for Occupational Purpose Assignment, UOC, Malaysia In conjunction with World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021, PETRONAS will be organising a national-level public engagement
- Human Resource Management Essay, AeU, Malaysia What are the different conceptual approaches International Human Resource Management (HRM) takes when examining HRM