Modelling and Design of a Rehabilitative Hand Exoskeleton Thesis, UTeM, Malaysia Neuromusculoskeletal disorders which affect the finger movements of the human hand are the primary causes of hand injuries
|University||Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM)|
|Subject||Modelling and Design of a Rehabilitative Hand Exoskeleton|
Neuromusculoskeletal disorders which affect the finger movements of the human hand are the primary causes of hand injuries for many people. Although the tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles of the hand are small, hand injuries and disorders can have a significant impact. Hand therapy is essential for regaining hand motor function. Manual operations are required in traditional rehabilitation therapy, but it cannot say with certainty because it needs repeatability for intensive and continuous therapeutic training and demands a considerable skill requirement. To get better results, robot-assisted rehabilitation has been investigated.
There are still numerous problems that need to be resolved and exoskeleton hand design is still a difficult area of research. The complicated morphology of hand exoskeletons must be adjusted to varied human hand sizes. Design, modelling, and control are key factors in enabling hand exoskeletons to deliver precise and repeated movements. The research’s objective is to design and analyze the physical and mathematical modelling of exoskeletons for hand rehabilitation. The mechanism’s design is based on the hand’s anthropometric measurements and anatomy.
The design provides natural and smooth flexion and extension movements hand. The mechatronic hand exoskeleton is proposed using a visualization design application. This exoskeleton hand system is designed to compare mathematical and physical modelling, with the findings being verified using SolidWorks and MATLAB. According to modelling and simulation testing, the suggested hand exoskeleton could create an appropriate range in finger extension and flexion motion without any disruptions. The modelling approach is simple to use in rehabilitation engineering for individualized design.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get the best homework help at Assignmenthelper.my! Our team of experienced tutors and subject experts are here to provide you with top-notch assignment assistance and support. Whether you're struggling with a difficult math equation or need help writing an essay, we have got you covered. So why wait? Visit Assignmenthelper.my today and take the first step towards academic success!
Recent Solved Questions
- Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia The Great Wall restaurant is an extremely popular restaurant in southwest Kuala Lumpur. It is located in and is part
- Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia The development of technology is moving in tandem with economic development. Digitalization has been first introduced
- MEE3383: Advanced Power System Analysis Design Assignment, UCD, Malaysia From the power flow standpoint, propose a solution to make sure the system is operating within acceptable voltage limits
- ENT3074: Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia Students are required to focus on proposing a business in any sector in Malaysia
- Engineering Software and Applications Assignment, APU, Malaysia In signal and system engineering, there are many transformation techniques available to convert certain signals into specific formats
- Fundamentals Of Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Given a table of prices according to the type of dates. Request the type of dates, grade, and amount
- BBRC4103: The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business: Research Methodology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FAR 570: Financial Accounting and Reporting Essay, UiTM, Malaysia An entity shall disclose information that enables users of its financial statements to evaluate the nature and financial
- Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, SU, Malaysia The Malaysian Accounting Standard Board develops and publishes the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standards
- SBFS1103 Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay OUM Malaysia The objectives of the assignment are to expose learners to critical thinking, and decision-making skills and enhance the learners