Legislation Assignment, OUM, Malaysia What is the Factory and Machine Act 1967? Why was the promulgation of this Act necessary? Who is the enforcement authority
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
- What is the Factory and Machine Act 1967?
- Why was the promulgation of this Act necessary?
- Who is the enforcement authority named under this Act?
- List down four (4) powers of the inspector
- What was the aim of making the safety regulations under FMA 1967?
- When must an occupier notify the Chief inspector in the event of an accident? Name the Section number.
- What is the penalty that can be imposed on an occupier for failure to obtain a certificate of fitness before operating a machine?
- Mastina who had sprained her ankle while working in Factory WSW was given a medical leave certificate for four (4) days by the doctor. Must this incident be notified to the Chief Inspector?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my has become the go-to destination for online essay help in Malaysia. Whether you're an international student seeking essay writing tips, or a domestic student burdened with multiple essay assignments, our experts offer you the perfect solution. With the best assignment help by your side, success is only one essay away!
Recent Solved Questions
- BNRS6222: Epidemiology Assignment, LUC, Malaysia a) the epidemiology of the chosen pandemic disease b) the issues and challenges among nurses in preparing for a pandemic emergency
- BMG306/03: Introduction to International Business Assignment, WOU, Malaysia A central bank, reserve bank, or monetary authority, is an entity responsible for the monetary policy of its country
- Cyber Security Case Study, APU, Malaysia Develop a Secure Cloud Storage that can encrypt and decrypt the files using AES and RSA cryptography
- AACS3064: Computer Systems Architecture TARC, Malaysia Suggest an application program/system which includes arithmetic computations from any one of the following industries/system
- Human Ecology Thesis, MUM, Malaysia In the year 2001, the Global System of Mobile Telecommunication (GSM) was introduced into the Nigerian market
- TBE103/03: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing comfort to the occupants of a building
- BBMC4103: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Discussing the concepts and theories of organizational change and applying it in the real business world
- History Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia He was the son of Abeto Fasil, as well as the grandson of Abeto Yakob and the great-grandson of Dawit II
- Computational Thinking Assignment, MU, Malaysia Computational thinking is an approach to problem-solving that involves critical and logical thinking in order to solve problems
- Renewable Energy Systems Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources