English Home Work, UPM, Malaysia There have been large extinctions throughout Earth’s history. The most famous of these caused the end of the dinosaurs
|Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
There have been large extinctions throughout Earth’s history. The most famous of these caused the end of the dinosaurs about 65 million years ago. At that time, about seventy percent of all the species on earth died out. Although dinosaurs had been in a period of decline before the extinction, it is thought that they could have recovered if something terrible had not prevented it. The most accepted theory about the cause of this extinction is the asteroid theory.
It is believed that an asteroid about 10 kilometers in diameter hit the Earth. It is suggested that the asteroid destroyed everything within about 500 kilometers of where it landed. It would also have caused fires, increased volcanic activity, and sent huge clouds of dust, gases, and water vapor into the atmosphere. Because of this, there would have been months of darkness, cooler temperatures, and acid rain. There is a huge crater off the northwest tip of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. The crater has been dated as 65 million years old and is believed to be evidence of a large asteroid impact.
- What happened to Earth about 65 million years ago?
- What is believed about the size of the asteroid?
- What is this event believed to have caused?
- What evidence is there to support this belief?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignment Helper MY offers comprehensive online homework help in English. Our experienced tutors provide personalized assistance for various topics, including writing skills, reading comprehension, and language proficiency. Trust us to deliver high-quality solutions to your assignments and improve your grades. Visit Assignment Helper MY now for reliable and convenient academic support.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBGO4103 Organisational Behaviour Report, OUM, Malaysia Workforce concerns have been a hot topic of discussion in Malaysia’s many industries
- Physics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia Encourage the recognition of Physics principles taught in class in the everyday world
- Nursing Assignment, UIM, Malaysia Describes the clinical evaluation process and outcome for creating a tool
- Managing Organizations Case Study, UUM, Malaysia On a hot and dry afternoon in May 2014, Shiekh Farrukh Niaz, chief executive officer and owner of Pak Sweets
- Economic Principles and Issues Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia In the study of microeconomics, the understanding of Price Elasticity of Demand is paramount to the strategy
- Python for Problem Solving Course Work, MUM, Malaysia In case you want to import any packages apart from pandas, matplotlib, NumPy, math, random, Tkinter, pickle
- ECE2131: Electrical circuits Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Electrical Circuits lab is to expose the students to electrical circuits and give them the experimental skills of lab experiments
- MCE604: Managerial Economics Assignment, AeU, Malaysia Mr. Rahim is planning to pursue MBA studies. Initial inquiry shows that he will have to pay RM 25,000 as a tuition fee
- Aircraft Electrical Essay, GFA, Malaysia Write an essay on how an aircraft electrical distribution system power up essential aircraft systems
- BBPB2103 Human Resource Management OUM Assignment Example Malaysia ,This assignment requires students to apply the human resource knowledge they have acquired, specifically in the job interview.