Environmental Science Report, OUM, Malaysia When thinking about climate change, what is your main MANGETOUT MOMENT
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
When thinking about climate change, what is your main MANGETOUT MOMENT?
Make a pledge on one area of climate action that you will be experimenting with in the next 4 weeks (Week 5 – 8) to create a MANGETOUT MOMENTUM.
Choose one of the areas of climate action below where your behavior can create an impact:
Electricity – Malaysia’s sources of electricity generation, how our electricity usage contributes to emissions Transport – this sector’s reliance on fossil fuels, challenges, and opportunities for active transportation Trash
how consumption patterns in Malaysia are contributing to emissions, spotlighting things like plastic, and clothes Food – engaging with the problem of food waste in Malaysia, and how different foods have different ‘foodprints’ Forests.
discussions on deforestation and peatland use in Malaysia, linking to sustainable production and consumer power Go through the Bite-Size Climate Action modules on these different areas to gain ideas! You can also watch this video of a webinar organized by the UM Campus Sustainability Living Labs on simple green practices that you can easily do at home and on campus.
In my case, my pledge is to avoid single-use plastic usage Then write a REPORT about your experience throughout the next 4 weeks (Weeks 5 – 8) in creating your MANGETOUT MOMENTUM.
This should include an Introduction: A full description of your mangetout moment and your selection of an area of climate action as your Mangetout Momentum. Provide the justification of your choice of climate action and how you think this can create change at your level of influence.
Discussion: Four weekly reports on the progress you have achieved in your climate action, and the challenges that you faced throughout. Conclusion: Suggestions on ways in which you can improve your climate action in the future, and some conclusions on the key lesson(s) that you have learned from this exercise.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Environmental science is a subject that combines aspects of biology, chemistry, physics, and geology. It looks at the interaction between humans and their environment. At assignmenthelper.my, our team of experts provides professional help to students writing environmental science reports in OUM (Open University Malaysia). Our experts understand your assignments requirements thoroughly and "help to do assignment" in a timely manner. So, you can trust us with your environmental science report.
Recent Solved Questions
- SBFS1103 : Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia Assuming you are a production manager in a semiconductor manufacturing company in Penang
- BNRS 6214: Introduction to Research Methodology $ Statistic for Nurses Assignment, LUC, Malaysia The student is required to write a quantitative research proposal about any topic of interest
- BBNG3103: International Business Assignment, OUM, Malaysia What are policies of the Malaysian government that would encourage and contribute towards international business
- Healthcare Research Paper, IMC, Malaysia Nurses are the backbone of the healthcare industry. Nurses’ roles as patient advocates and skilled care providers will never
- English Essay, APU, Malaysia The occurrence of violence and abuse against children is on the rise. Discuss the causes and effects
- Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market
- Company Law Assignment, BAC, Malaysia CLOUD-ASSISTED cyber-physical systems have broad applications, ranging from healthcare to smart electricity grid
- Issues In Global Business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Multinational corporations are increasing major risks multinational corporations face opportunities but pose
- Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia The Great Wall restaurant is an extremely popular restaurant in southwest Kuala Lumpur. It is located in and is part
- LAW 437: Constitutional law Assignment, UTM, Malaysia Discuss critically the constitutional impact and significance of the following decided cases with special emphasis on the freedom of speech and expression