TSE2231: Software Engineering Fundamentals Home Work, MMU, Malaysia MMU has recently set up to provide state-of-the-art research facilities in Computer Science. Apart from students
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||TSE2231: Software Engineering Fundamentals|
MMU has recently set up to provide state-of-the-art research facilities in Computer Science. Apart from students and lecturers, it also includes many employees who work on different projects undertaken by the university.
As the size and capacity of the university are increasing with time, it has been proposed to develop a Library Management System (LMS) for the benefit of students and employees of the university. LMS will enable the members to easily borrow a book (or return it) while sitting at their desks. The system also enables a member to extend the date of his borrowing if no other booking for that particular book has been made.
For the library staff, this system aids them to handle day-to-day book transactions easily. The librarian, who has administrative privileges and complete control over the system, can enter a new record when a new book has been purchased or remove a record if any book is taken off the shelf. Any non-member can use this system to browse/search books online. However, issuing or returning books is restricted to only valid users (members) of LMS.
The final deliverable would be a web application (using the recent HTML 5), which should run only within the university LAN. Although this reduces the security risk of the software to a large extent, care should be taken that no confidential information (e.g., passwords) is stored in plain text.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you tired of getting mediocre grades and feeling overwhelmed by the workload? Look no further than Assignmenthelper.my, the premier online assignment help platform for academic assistance. Our team of qualified experts is dedicated to helping you succeed. We understand that academic success is crucial for your future, and we are here to help you achieve it. Don't let assignments stress you out and lower your grades. Trust Assignmenthelper.my to provide you with the perfect service for students looking to pay someone to do assignments quickly and painlessly. Contact us today to get started on your path to academic success!
Recent Solved Questions
- Research Methodology Assignment, UPM, Malaysia The manager of “Mee Segera Disukai Ramai” suspects that half of his 300 male and female workers are not very motivated
- Capital Markets and Global Perspective Case Study, UOL, Malaysia Roy K., chief financial officer (CFO) of Flashing Sports Inc., was thinking about the bright prospects for his company’s fast-growing outdoor
- BPMG3033: Urban and rural transport management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia What type of transportation mode should be used by ORKID to manage the distribution of their products to the customers
- Constitutional and Administrative Law Assignment, UOS, Malaysia The EC … is not fully independent of the Government. Its powers are limited and have not even been exercised as broadly as they might be
- ABXM1103: MAN, SOCIETY AND CULTURE Assignment, OUM, Malaysia The International Labour Organization (ILO) reports that more than 15 million children or nearly one in every 10 children
- D30IC: Innovation In Construction Practice Case Study, HWU, Malaysia Originally proposed in 2010 by the Malay real estate developer PNB. With the initial foundation and groundworks commencing
- Fundamentals of Finance Assignment, MUM, Malaysia PYG Berhad inventory is held on average for 50 days, account receivable is collected in 20 days, and account payable
- CIN2720: Creativity and Innovation Assignment, LBS, Malaysia Creativity and innovation are essential to an organization’s success, and both should be infused into every aspect of a business
- Principles of Programming Assignment APU Malaysia you are hired as a programmer to analyze their first-quarter sales result for two newly targeted districts as shown below
- BCT654: Innovation Project Thesis, UiTM, Malaysia High NRW (Non-Revenue Water) Rates Water produced by treatment facilities but not delivered to consumer houses because