ASM657: Innovative Thinking Strategy Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia Explain how the idea will help to improve the quality of life and psychological well-being. how does the innovation deliver
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||ASM657: Innovative Thinking Strategy|
Discuss further how the idea could be adopted in Malaysia.
- Explain how the idea will help to improve the quality of life and psychological well-being.
1) how does the innovation deliver value to the users, or the greater society and economy?
2) how is the innovation different or better from existing practices
3) in what ways it creates new ways of doing things?
- Provide the relevant statistics on the groups/ communities (such as household income, B40 statistics, profession, and education level) and other related information.
- Identify one or two groups or communities in which the idea (or modification of the idea) could be adopted.
i) what it is (description),
ii) the problem it tries to solve
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for thesis writing help online of the highest caliber, look no further than Assignmenthelper.my! With professional assignment writers and editors working around the clock, you can rest assured that the thesis projects you entrust to us will be of the utmost quality. Reach out today and find out how we can help make crafting your thesis a breeze!
Recent Solved Questions
- LAW498: Law of Torts II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Miza owns a house in the middle of a heavily agricultural area in Kampung Permatang. She lives with her husband
- Understanding Ethics and Civilization Report, USM, Malaysia The explanation of location, the community involved, the year and month the issue happened, and the causes
- Food Science and Technology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia A tool to estimate food intake – individual/group. The food Composition Table for the USA has been published in 1981
- Business Communication Essay, UiTM, Malaysia Formal and informal communication are rather distinct types of modern workplace communication
- Corporate Reporting Current Issue Assignment, SU, Malaysia The impact a company is having on the environmental, social, and economic structure of society. In post COVID-19 world
- PGBM150: Students are required to submit their assignments through JIRA and Only assessments submitted through JIRA will be marked: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Corporate Finance Essay, MUM, Malaysia Based on the 5-year forecasting, identify the points in the 5-year periods where the company will need additional external financing
- Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia Trade policy uncertainty in major economies increased to a historically high level in 2019 and has hardly been resolved
- FIN30016: Financial Accounting Report, SUT, Malaysia The size effect/premium in stock returns is the phenomenon that small-cap stocks on average outperform large-cap stocks over time
- Science Report, MA, Malaysia A researcher wants to find a relationship between body mass index (BMI) and diabetes through blood glucose levels