BGN352: QUESTION 1 English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system Explain the application of English Law: Building Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||BGN352: Building Law|
English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system. Explain the
application of English Law as a source of unwritten law in Malaysia.
Fairuz enters into a tenancy agreement for a bungalow house at Pulau Tioman for as long as he likes. The owner of the house, Malik agrees that Fairuz may pay the rent at RM2,000 or RM2,300 per month. Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Assignmenthelper.my is the best source for BGN352: Building Law Assignment Help. We provide top-quality assignments at an affordable price. Our writers are experts in the field of building law and can help you get the grade you need. Contact us today to get started on your assignment!
Recent Solved Questions
- Medical Law Report, UCISS, Malaysia Penelope, aged 65, has suffered from schizophrenia for most of her adult life. Penelope’s son took her to see a doctor
- SBFS1103: Thinking Skills and Problem-Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia In the 21st century, it has become essential for companies to be digitally literate in a challenging business environment
- Philosophy Of Education Essay, LUC, Malaysia Vivekananda stated that ‘Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in man’. Explain with reference
- Sports Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia Dalam konteks ini, latihan bola segar telah dikaji untuk melihat sama ada ia boleh membantu prestasi fizikal dan kemahiran
- EEE3473: Digital System Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia Design a 4-bit BCD adder that will add two BCD numbers and produce the sum in BCD format. If the sum of two numbers
- Managerial Economics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Discuss the effects of each of the following on the value of the firm: A new advertising campaign increases
- Film, Television and Screen Studies Assignment, UON, Malaysia Identify the main aspects of mise-en-scene that are being used. Which are most important and why
- MTH61304: Engineering Mathematics II Assignment, TU, Malaysia The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time
- LAW1014 Business Law Course Work, SU, Malaysia Discuss the application of the doctrine of caveat emptor with particular reference to the implied conditions
- BBM204: Business Law Assignment, WOU, Malaysia Describe the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in Malaysia. Explain any THREE (3) ways in which a proposal can be revoked