CDCN3103: Introduction To Computer Networking Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Digital Farm Is A Renowned Local Company Running Server Farms. Due To Its Successful Digital Hosting-Related Services
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CDCN3103: Introduction To Computer Networking|
Identify the appropriate technologies, infrastructures, and services for an optimum network environment based on a specific situation.
Digital Farm is a renowned local company running server farms in West Malaysia. Due to its successful digital hosting-related services, Digital Farm has a huge number of clients. The management of the company has decided to expand its services in West Malaysia to reach East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak).
As the Senior Network Engineer in Digital Farm, you are required to prepare a report on the networking infrastructure between Digital Farm’s headquarters and its 16 server farms located in each of the states (total of 13) and federal territories.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
• Provide the background of the organization including the business operations (eg. running 24/7) and the needs (eg. secure environment for its staff and patrons) of the organization.
• Propose a solution for the LAN network infrastructure of the organization’s headquarters (minimum FIVE floors) which is in Selangor. It is important to justify what you have proposed. Examples of proposed solutions are (but are not restricted to):
a. Networking devices (e.g. bridge, switch, AP, router, gateway)
b. Topology (e.g. bus, star, ring)
c. Communication media (e.g. coaxial cable, UTP, STP, fiber optics, WiFi)
• Propose a solution for the WAN network infrastructure of the organization’s server farms (all 16 server farms and one headquarters are to be connected together). It is important to justify what you have proposed. Examples of proposed solutions are (but are not restricted to):
a. Networking devices (e.g. core router, L3 switch)
b. Connections (e.g. T1, X.25, ATM, SONET, MPLS)
c. Network services (e.g. 99.99% network connectivity, redundant connectivity, undisturbed high-speed access, traffic shaping, load balancing, backup sites)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Finding the right online assignment help in Malaysia can be a challenge, especially if you're not sure where to start. If you're looking for assistance with your CDCN3103 Introduction To Computer Networking assignment, AssignmentHelper.my is here to help. We offer a wide range of services, from essay writing help to proofreading and editing, all designed to help you get the most out of your studies. We understand the challenges of juggling work and studying, which is why we offer a convenient online service that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. We also offer free computer assignment solution samples for students to get an idea of what their assignment should look like. So if you're struggling to get your assignment done on time, or you're simply not sure where to start, let us help you take the stress out of studying and get the best possible results.
Recent Solved Questions
- Personnel and Career Development Counselling Report, MUM, Malaysia I’m the oldest child, so technically I’m like the third Baron in the family, so when I was young I am when my parents
- Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia List and explain the IT hardware requirements needed in each branch to allow communication between each office
- MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics
- MTH61304: Engineering Mathematics II Assignment, TU, Malaysia The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time
- Research Methodology Assignment, UPM, Malaysia The manager of “Mee Segera Disukai Ramai” suspects that half of his 300 male and female workers are not very motivated
- Water Treatment Engineering Course Work, UPM, Malaysia A cascade aerator consisting of three circular trays with a total height of fall of 1.8 m is designed to treat a flow of 50 MLD
- Business, Accounting & Finance Assignment, FIC, Malaysia Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies and commodities
- C Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia Asia Pacific University is a well-known private university located in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. Currently, the university
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Create a manufacturing company that acts as an end-product manufacturer. Your company must be in a developing
- Sustainable Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Sustainable Development Decision Making Decision-making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous