ENG1090: Foundation Mathematics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Radioactive materials, such as Plutonium-239, Radium-226, and others, decay exponentially. The amount of radioactive material
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||ENG1090: Foundation Mathematics|
Radioactive materials, such as Plutonium-239, Radium-226, and others, decay exponentially. The amount of radioactive material present at time t can be described
where t represents time (in years), and R(t) represents the amount of radioactive material present at time t. After 700 years, a sample of Plutonium-239 has decayed to 40% of its original mass. Find the half-life of this sample of Plutonium-239, i.e., the amount of time it takes for Plutonium-239 to decay to half its original mass.
Let d be the last non-zero digit of your student number. The average temperature of a machine is modelled by
where t is given in an hour.
a) Simplify the expression T(t) into an equivalent form , for constants
D, E, k. Hint: use the power reduction formulas introduced in Lecture 4.
b) Identify the period of the function T(t), and provide a brief reason for your answer.
c) Determine the amplitude A and the principal angle α when T(t) is written as a sine function in phase-angle form Justify your answers carefully.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for cheap assignment help in Malaysia then look no further, Assignment Helper Malaysia is the perfect solution for you. Our team of experienced writers can provide quality and affordable assignment writing services that will help make your academic studies easier. We also offer essay writing services and can provide assistance with book reviews, dissertations, and other academic projects. Just contact us and our team will be more than happy to provide you with the help that you need.
Recent Solved Questions
- UCS422: Cybersecurity for Non Computing Sciences Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allow the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish the organization’s task
- EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
- ECW1101: Introductory Microeconomics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia A price ceiling that is below the perfectly competitive equilibrium price creates a deadweight loss because it leads
- BNBS 6114: Communication and Counselling Essay, LUC, Malaysia Communication is vital in improving health outcomes. Due to the new challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic
- FIN2102 Financial Management Report, IIU, Malaysia You are considering investing in HOG REIT Suppose it is currently undergoing expansion
- BBCM4103: Compensation Management Essay, OUM, Malaysia Salary Market Surveys are tools used to determine the median or average compensation paid to employees
- CCP406: Rapid Application Development Assignment, HWU, Malaysia To develop a website using Rapid Application Development methodologies, tools, and technologies
- DBM5024 Business Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia King Bakery is evaluating two different projects to expand its business The first project, Project Nutmeg has an initial cost of RM12,000
- CHE4161 Engineer in Society Essay, MUM, Malaysia You are appointed as the project manager for a construction project You were informed that your team engineer
- LAW 437: Constitutional law Assignment, UTM, Malaysia Discuss critically the constitutional impact and significance of the following decided cases with special emphasis on the freedom of speech and expression