FBF1163: Fundamentals of Programming Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia Presume that your class at UCSI finishes at 6:30 pm and you must travel 6 km to reach your home for dinner
|UCSI University (UCSI)
|FBF1163: Fundamentals of Programming
- What is my dinner time?
Presume that your class at UCSI finishes at 6:30 pm and you must travel 6 km to reach your home for dinner. You are worn out for the day, so you walk 2 km at (9:30 per km) and then you jog 3 km at (6:12 per km), and then 1 km again by walk. So, by what time will you reach home for dinner. Write the code and print the time you reach home using PyCharm in the format hour, minutes, and seconds.
2. Mr. ABC goes to AEON supermarket for his monthly grocery/provisions purchases. He has purchased the following items:
Design and develop a python code to calculate the total bill amount including the discount for the items purchased. Since ABC was an AEON member, he was given a discount of about 5% on the total bill amount. The output should have the following:
Total no. of items purchased
Cost of each item purchased
The final amount to be paid
3. You have been hired as a python code developer for AMBANK (M) Berhad. The bank manager has requested you to write a program for performing online banking transactions. The requirements of the program are as follows:
Username: “Your name”
Password: “Your StudentID”
No. of attempts: 3
4. After entering the password, a transaction authorization code (TAC) has to be generated, after which validation of the customer has to be completed, and banking options should be made available. If the number of attempts is above 3, then prompt the message as “Invalid user” and exit. The banking options that should be printed after customer validation are:
4. Presume yourself to be the python developer for UCSI university. Design and develop student enrolment system similar to IIS using lists/dictionary/tuples/sets and functions. The output should show the student list of a particular course along with inclusive operations like adding new admission, deleting students who pass out, and searching for a student based on his/her name.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
"Seeking help with your FBF1163: Fundamentals of Programming assignment at UCSI University (UCSI)? Turn to the trusted experts at Assignment Helper MY. Our online assignment experts provide top-notch solutions for your programming assignments. Don't stress; avail our 'Do My Assignment' service today!"
Recent Solved Questions
- BMG306/03 Introduction to International Business Case Study WOU Malaysia In April 1992, EuroDisney first opened in Paris, France It later changed its name to Disneyland Paris
- Biostatics Assignment, SU, Malaysia A company claims that its new manufacturing process results in a mean weight of 60 grams for a certain product
- HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020
- Marketing Innovation Assignment, HWU, Malaysia Discuss the application of the BCG Model on the current business product. Explain the basic requirements
- Technopreneurship Capstone 1 Assignment, UTeM, Malaysia To enable technopreneurs to manage their financial matters and to evaluate the performance of their business organizations
- Accounting Essay, UON, Malaysia Tulip Berhad sold goods to Mawar Berhad for RM1.5 million. The margin was 20% on the selling price which was the normal markup
- Business Economics Assignment, SU, Malaysia In recent years, US tech companies have faced increased scrutiny in Washington over their size and power
- Business law Essay, MUM, Malaysia Mei saw an advertisement by Amazing Tours in the newspaper: ‘Fabulous deal: Bali from RM 999 for 2
- 6G6Z1103: Enterprise Programming Assignment, MMU, Malaysia The assessment for this unit entails the development of a film database web application. The web application will allow users
- JFP463E: Finance Assignment, USM, Malaysia Conduct interviews with 5 investors/respondents to explore and understand their investment behavior