Students are required to form a group consisting of 5 to 6 members: Introduction To Human Resource Assignment, MIHRM, Malaysia
|University||Malaysia Institute of Human Resource Management (MIHRM)|
|Subject||Introduction To Human Resource|
- Students are required to form a group consisting of 5 to 6 members.
- The group needs to identify CURRENT ISSUES related to Human Resource Management in or/and outside Malaysia (e.g.: A shift towards remote and hybrid work models) and discuss with the lecturer the issue selected.
- Once approved, each group needs to further explore the topic and gather as much information by referring to journal articles, reports, and other relevant documents. Find and read from various resources (at least 10 different references) should be referred and include in your bibliography.
- Discuss and elaborate the issues by highlighting:
- Factors lead to the issue concern,
- Effect/Impact from the issue
- Data/Statistic available
- existing solution to manage the issue (e.g: Solution from the government/institutional)
- suggest new solution according to your knowledge and information gathered
- Analyse each solution (existing & new) by comparing the advantages & disadvantages of each.
- Finally, choose the best solutions as a recommendation to mitigate the issue and state the reasons.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
You should consult with our Malaysian assignment helpers if you need help with your university assignments. We guarantee that writing an excellent and grade-winning assignment with the help of our experts is truly possible. Just say "do my assignment" and our team will be more than happy to provide you with the best possible academic assistance.
Recent Solved Questions
- Technopreneurship Capstone 1 Assignment, UTeM, Malaysia To enable technopreneurs to manage their financial matters and to evaluate the performance of their business organizations
- HTM705: Strategic Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism Essay, CU, Malaysia It is apparent that in the 21st-century marketing environments, companies are drastically altering their business
- Fundamentals of Finance Assignment, MUM, Malaysia PYG Berhad inventory is held on average for 50 days, account receivable is collected in 20 days, and account payable
- Environmental Engineering Thesis, UKM, Malaysia An ornamental creeping plant will be cultivated vertically to create a wall structure. Light conditions and water availability
- Personal Finance and Insurance Assignment, APU, Malaysia Anthony and Hannah are a young married couple who got married nine years ago. Both of them are 32 years old and have three children
- Programming Fundamental Assignment, TU, Malaysia Morgan Stark is a child prodigy just like his father Tony Stark when he was young. At five years old, she self-taught herself
- MLL207e: Comparative Study of Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia Assignment, SUSS, Malaysia Huraikan secara kritis sejarah perkembangan Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Melayu dalam kurun ke-20
- JUS101: Teras Keusahawanan Assignment, USM, Malaysia Kursus keusahawanan bertujuan memberi pendedahan kepada pelajar mengenai bidang keusahawan dan
- CSC1212: Data Communications And Networking Assignment, MMU, Malaysia You Are Interested In Starting Your Own Gaming Store, The New-Gamers, In A Suburban Area Of Your Town
- BHMC3004: Briefly explain how this could be done: Statistical Analysis for Communication Assignment, UOG, Malaysia