FIN2102: Financial Management Report, IIU, Malaysia Critics of international diversification observe that it does not protect investors against short-term market crashes
|University||INTI International University (IIU)|
|Subject||FIN2102: Financial Management|
(a) Clifford Asnees notes that while “critics of international diversification observe that it does not protect investors against short-term market crashes because markets become more correlated during downturns, this observation misses the big picture’. Over longer horizons, underlying economic growth matters more than short-lived panics with respect to returns, and international
diversification does an excellent job of protecting investors. Comment on this statement.
(b) Suzanna plans to save for her 4-year school, which starts 6 years from now.
Suzanna will need to make the first payment 6 years from today. She identifies a savings plan that allows her to earn an interest of 8 percent annually. The current annual expenditure is $7,200 and it is expected to grow by 7 percent annually. How much should Suzanna deposit each year, starting one year from today? Assume that she plans to make 4 payments.
(c) When assessing the potential return on investment, consider all the elements at play, including yield, capital gain, risk, expenses, and taxation. Return comprises both income and capital gain, and fewer expenses. There are also significant tax implications when purchasing an investment property. Risk
plays a part when you consider the worst-case scenario and whether or not
you can afford it. Broadly speaking, investment decision relies on making
most of their return from the project activity, whereas residential investments
tend to rely more heavily on making a capital gain. Calculating your figures
before you invest is critical to make sure your investment return is worth the
risk. Thus, the definition of the required rate of return is the minimum that a
project or investment must earn before company management approves the
necessary funds or renews funding for an existing project. Give your
comment on the above statement.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Explore a world of academic support with assignment helper Malaysia! Our dedicated team specializes in crafting top-notch assignments, including TMA and individual assignments for various subjects such as FIN2102: Financial Management Report at INTI International University. As the leading "essay writer in Malaysia," we offer comprehensive assistance tailored to your needs. Worried about ACC116 Introduction To Cost Accounting? Fret not, because we've got you covered there too. At assignment helper Malaysia, we understand the concerns of students, making us your reliable partner throughout your academic journey.
Recent Solved Questions
- ENT600: Technology Entrepreneurship Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation
- Nursing Assignment, UIM, Malaysia Describes the clinical evaluation process and outcome for creating a tool
- TSE2231: Software Engineering Fundamentals Home Work, MMU, Malaysia MMU has recently set up to provide state-of-the-art research facilities in Computer Science. Apart from students
- Accounting and Finance Management Assignment, UM, Malaysia Develop a spreadsheet model and use it to find the project’s NPV, IRR, and payback period. Conduct sensitivity analysis to determine
- Hospital Engineering Report, UPM, Malaysia A group of students will be part of a project in building a Medical Centre of max 50 beds hospital in Malaysia
- Procurement Management Case Study, TARC, Malaysia Critically discuss pertaining to the FIVE (5) important viewpoints on what makes a Good Project Manager to decide on the above matter
- FIT3155: Advanced data structures and algorithms Report, MUM, Malaysia Write a program in C++ to demonstrate your ability to apply stack or queue data structures
- Research Methodology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is an American multinational financial services corporation with headquarters
- UCS422: Cybersecurity for Non Computing Sciences Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allow the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish the organization’s task
- Program and Portfolio Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia Developing a Business Strategy and Develop an organisational strategic plan using strategic management models