FIT2004: Algorithms and data structures Assignment, MUM, Malaysia you need to create a program the user can enter a word, reverse the word and check if the word is a palindrome word using a linked list
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||FIT2004: Algorithms and data structures|
you need to create a program the user can enter a word, reverse the word and check if the word is a palindrome word using a linked list. At the end of the program, it will list all of the palindrome words from the words entered.
The program must consist of the following method/function:
a) menu() – as an interface for the user
b) add_word(string) – to enter the word into the list
c) show_list() – to display the lists
d) reverse_word(string) – to reverse the word
e) palindrome(string) – to check if the word is a palindrome
f) palindrome_list() – to list all of the palindrome words
g) delete_list() – to delete list
For example, a segment of output:
How many words do you want to enter: 3
Please enter a word: kayak
Please enter a word: madam
Please enter a word: world
Reversed the word: kayak
Reversed the word: madam
Reversed the word: low
kayak is a palindrome word.
madam is a palindrome word
world is not a palindrome word.
List of the palindrome words: kayak, madam
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for FIT2004 Algorithms and Data Structures assignment help? If so, AssignmentHelper.my is here to provide you with the best assistance. We are a leading online assignment writing service provider based in Malaysia that offers top-notch academic writing services to students worldwide. Our team of experienced homework helpers has been carefully hand-picked for their expertise in FIT2004 Algorithms and Data Structures. They are well-versed in the concepts and theories of this subject, and have years of experience providing quality assignment assistance to students studying for the MUM course.
Recent Solved Questions
- AC1025: Principles of Accounting Assignment, UOL, Malaysia Zarina is a founder of Sugar Bakery Sdn Bhd, a business that produces and sells various flour-based baked
- Managing Organizations Case Study, UUM, Malaysia On a hot and dry afternoon in May 2014, Shiekh Farrukh Niaz, chief executive officer and owner of Pak Sweets
- Organizational Behavior Assignment, TU, Malaysia Authentic leaders lead from strong, personal, moral values that can have a profound effect on your organization
- Financial Accounting & Reporting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia Choose any three (3) accounting standards that you have learned in the class and discuss briefly about those standards
- Public Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia In response to the judicial outcome of the Afghan Hijackers case, then-future Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- BBGO4103: Organisational Behaviour Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Share an issue of organizational behavior in your workplace. ‘People’s job performance decreases as they age
- Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia Strategic management is the ongoing planning, monitoring, analysis, and assessment of all necessities an organization
- Advanced Environmental Impact Essay, UU, Malaysia Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destroy of mountains and many other activities
- Ethics Essay, UTHM, Malaysia Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute
- Project Management For IT Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia In his twelve years as a technology project manager at A&D High Tech, Chris Johnson had a strong track record of delivering projects