KT34103: Artificial Intelligence Case Study, UMS, Malaysia Hand, foot, and mouth disease is a mild, contagious viral infection common in young children. The enteroviruses that cause HFMD
|University||Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)|
|Subject||KT34103: Artificial Intelligence|
Hand, foot, and mouth disease is a mild, contagious viral infection common in young children. The enteroviruses that cause HFMD are members of the Picornaviridae family. Fever and a vesicular rash on the hands, feet, or oral mucosa are the main signs and symptoms of HFMD. It is a dangerous disease and an increasingly serious public health problem and can cause an outbreak.
In Malaysia, hand, foot, and mouth disease (HFMD) is a widespread illness, it affects children and infants. Due to its propensity to produce significant epidemics and baby and child fatalities, HFMD has emerged as a significant public health issue. Systemic infections with human enteroviruses are the cause of this disease.
According to the report introduced by  in May 2022; ”A total of 59,831 cases of HFMD (91%) were reported among children aged 6 years and below and 4,593 cases (7%) were children aged 7 to 12 years.” This report shows the huge number of cases increased a double and more in all Malaysian states. This can indicate the dangers of HFMD and the major causes of this outbreak appeared in kindergartens and pre-schools in Malaysia. Artificial intelligence (AI) presents a chance for its methods and techniques to support different areas with a great solution.
- Identify ONE (1) potential intelligent agent application in accordance with any of the affected domains, in your opinion.
i. The proposed intelligent agent’s name.
ii. Describe the what, why, and how of the application’s necessity
- What artificial intelligence method is appropriate for use in the suggested application involving intelligent agents? Talk about how it would be used.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At assignmenthelper.my, we understand that exams can be a source of stress and anxiety for students. That's why we offer exam help online to provide you with the support you need to succeed. Our team of assignment writing experts is well-versed in a wide range of subjects and will work with you to develop a personalized study plan tailored to your needs. We provide expert assistance on this subject and many others, including Business Ethics Assignments. Count on us for top-notch support throughout your academic endeavors. Get started today and take the first step towards academic success.
Recent Solved Questions
- Algorithm Analysis and Design Assignment, UITM, Malaysia Using the brute-force approach, solve the knapsack problem above. Given a set of points in a 2D plane below
- Carefully examine each of your three options: Introduction To Management Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- Facility Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Green retrofitting is acknowledged as an essential strategy for achieving long-term sustainability in the built environment
- Nueral Crest Cells Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Jelaskan konsep etika dan peradaban yang diamalkan dalam konteks Malaysia sebagai pelajar bagaimanakah anda mengaplikasikanya
- Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia Malaysia’s national debt to gross domestic product (GDP) ratio is at a worrying high of 63.8%. In your opinion, what should the Malaysian
- Managerial Economics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Discuss the effects of each of the following on the value of the firm: A new advertising campaign increases
- ACW1020: Accounting In Business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TGCB) Is A Leading Rubber Glove Manufacturer
- Principle of Marketing Assignment, SU, Malaysia Think and create a NEW PRODUCT or SERVICE that does currently not exist yet in the market. This product might be something
- SQG2613: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTM, Malaysia Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering
- STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia A study has been made to compare the average amount of sugar content for two brands of energy drinks