HBEC2203: Early Childhood Education Curriculum Assignment, OUM, Malaysia According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, there are eight indicators that show
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||HBEC2203: Early Childhood Education Curriculum|
According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, there are eight indicators that show a curriculum is effective. You are required to discuss the 8 indicators and give appropriate examples to show your understanding. The discussion should cover the following aspects:
- Definition of the curriculum; and
- Discussion on the eight indicators identified by NAEYC.
Bearing in mind the indicators of an effective curriculum, you are required to prepare a monthly thematic plan for preschool children. Your plan should cover the following aspects:
- The age group of the children;
- Domains you wish to focus on;
- The chosen theme;
- Theme webbing in which any activity can be connected to other activities; and
- Weekly timetable with learning activities based on the webbing.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for online exam help? Assignmenthelper.my has you covered! Our comprehensive exam assistance services are designed to meet all your academic needs, helping you achieve success in both school and life. With our expert online assignment help, get tailored guidance on any subject matter you require support with. We provide the perfect platform for acing your exams - so don't wait up!
Recent Solved Questions
- Communication Law and Ethics Assignment, SU, Malaysia choose one (1) social media platform (for example, Meta, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Google, etc.). Examine their content moderation policies
- Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity
- International Finance Assignment, SC, Malaysia The British Pound Sterling (GBP) is the fourth most popularly traded currency and the third most commonly held reserve currency
- BBBL2023: Commercial Law Assignment, TARC, Malaysia Thomas is a part-time lecturer at Perdana College, a private college in Kuala Lumpur. He wanted to buy a new laptop
- BLC201: Introduction To Logistics And Supply Chain Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia Intermodals are the use of two or more carriers of different modes in the thorough movement of a shipment
- Management Science Case Study, MUM, Malaysia RT Property Management Sdn. Bhd. is a property management company located in Kuala Lumpur. As a property manager
- Company Law Coursework, UKM, Malaysia The number of companies collapsing into insolvency in England and Wales has jumped by nearly 40% in a year
- Accounting and Business Finance Dissertation, HWU, Malaysia It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS
- Advanced Financial Management Assignment, UUM, Malaysia Show an excellent description and discussion of issues and material with evidence of critical evaluation of issues and material
- Advanced Environmental Impact Assignment, UU, Malaysia Prepare a possible short EIA report for the project