HBEC2203: Early Childhood Education Curriculum Assignment, OUM, Malaysia According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, there are eight indicators that show
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||HBEC2203: Early Childhood Education Curriculum|
According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, there are eight indicators that show a curriculum is effective. You are required to discuss the 8 indicators and give appropriate examples to show your understanding. The discussion should cover the following aspects:
- Definition of the curriculum; and
- Discussion on the eight indicators identified by NAEYC.
Bearing in mind the indicators of an effective curriculum, you are required to prepare a monthly thematic plan for preschool children. Your plan should cover the following aspects:
- The age group of the children;
- Domains you wish to focus on;
- The chosen theme;
- Theme webbing in which any activity can be connected to other activities; and
- Weekly timetable with learning activities based on the webbing.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for online exam help? Assignmenthelper.my has you covered! Our comprehensive exam assistance services are designed to meet all your academic needs, helping you achieve success in both school and life. With our expert online assignment help, get tailored guidance on any subject matter you require support with. We provide the perfect platform for acing your exams - so don't wait up!
Recent Solved Questions
- KNC6083: Risk and Hazard Management in Energy Sector Assignment, UU, Malaysia Identify and explain the safety laws including the sub-parts of regulations
- DPB40103: Organizational Behavior Case Study, PM, Malaysia Whether you have a roommate by choice, by necessity, or through the random selection process of your school’s housing
- Innovation Management Report, UniKL, Malaysia As a creative director of a new fashion company, you are required to create one fashionable product
- KT34103: Artificial Intelligence Case Study, UMS, Malaysia Hand, foot, and mouth disease is a mild, contagious viral infection common in young children. The enteroviruses that cause HFMD
- Marketing Strategy Assignment, ASB, Malaysia Pick an industry and classify firms according to the 4 different roles they might play: leader, challenger, follower
- Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF POVERTY Identify and describe comprehensively the impacts of poverty on the chosen country in Part I
- BBM208: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia Describe the details of the Theranos scandal. Discuss whether or not Elizabeth Holmes should be held responsible
- MGT507: Research Methodology Research Paper, LUC, Malaysia The covid-19 crisis impacted the world continuously including individuals, society, economics, and business
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity Assignment, UM, Malaysia Maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY) was first reported in 1974 as mild familial diabetes with dominant
- Entrepreneur new Business Plan Essay, IUMW, Malaysia If you are required to travel for business purposes on the scheduled presentation, you are responsible