LEA4173: Academic Research Assignment, SU, Malaysia Identify a topic or research area of interest in designing any software that can be used to solve users’ problems
|University||SEGi University (SU)|
|Subject||LEA4173: Academic Research|
This assignment has TWO (2) parts: Part 1 and Part 2.
This assignment is to expose you to preparing project reports.
1. Identify a topic or research area of interest in designing any software
that can be used to solve users’ problems. You must be able to identify
relevant topics that can be further researched and produce solutions for users. Describe the title and topic of your research briefly
2. Once you obtained the topic you need to write the following:
a. Problem background
b. Problem statement
c. Aims and Objectives
d. Project scope
e. Project Significance
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
3. Next, you need to conduct a literature review to get an overview of the topic
and identify similar existing systems available in the market. Once you
obtain relevant information, you need to write the following:
a. Overview of your topic
b. Similar existing system
c. Identified comparison
d. Proposed solution
e. Development Platform
4. You are to identify a relevant methodology for the proposed system. You also need to perform an analysis of the proposed system. Using any available CASE tools, design the proposed system. The design will include the following:
a. Systems Analysis
i. Functional and non-functional requirements
ii. Use a case diagram
iii. Use case description (UCD) (1 UCD only for this assignment. Very general description to cover all major UCs)
b. System Design
i. Sequence diagram (1 sequence diagram ONLY for this assignment) to show the entire system behavior. In the final year project, all sequence diagrams must be presented)
ii. Class diagram
c. Data modeling
i. Data dictionary
ii. Entity-relationship Diagram
d. Proposed storyboard
Writing a Journal Article
From the research and writings obtained above, write a scholarly research
paper on the topic you. You must have at least 10 references from peer-reviewed journals.
The research paper must follow APA style for citations and references. Other
styles are not accepted, and deduction will be made for non-use or incorrect
use of APA.
Grading will be based on the quality and depth of your research and should
follow the outline of a research paper. Writing style must be of a highly acceptable scholarly level, with no grammatical and spelling errors.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBRC4103: The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business: Research Methodology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBGO4103 Organisational Behaviour Report, OUM, Malaysia Workforce concerns have been a hot topic of discussion in Malaysia’s many industries
- FAR460: Accounting Financial and Reporting 2 Assignment, UTM, Malaysia Help Bhd has been involved in manufacturing and supplying gloves and related products. The company continues to record success
- Analysis of Agile Organization Course Work, UMP, Malaysia Supply Chain Operational Performance can be defined as activities and processes involving transforming raw materials
- BFW3121: Investments and Portfolio Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia The Malaysian stock market is a key economic indicator of the country’s overall economic health
- Computer Science Assignment, UTM, Malaysia Supermarkets are enormous businesses that utilize a lot of data. Supermarkets have steadily taken up a larger
- MH370: Crisis Communication Management Strategies Assignment, MMA, Malaysia All businesses in the world are vulnerable to crises that can give a damaging impact on the organization’s reputation
- ELC501: English for Critical Academic Reading Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Malaysian car buyers have come a long way in the past ten years or so. From only caring about looks, performance
- Business Administration Assignment, UOS, Malaysia A critical understanding of operational and marketing theories, concepts and strategies and how these impact value
- D30IC: Innovation In Construction Practice Case Study, HWU, Malaysia Originally proposed in 2010 by the Malay real estate developer PNB. With the initial foundation and groundworks commencing