Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia List and explain the IT hardware requirements needed in each branch to allow communication between each office
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
Core Digital International is an IT consultancy company that offers IT solutions to clients. This company offers clients advice on what are the best options for them when setting up an IT infrastructure for their offices.
Core Digital International has been hired to write a report on the IT requirements for an Irish company. This company is based in Dublin, its departments include Marketing and Sales, Research and Development, Finance, Logistics, and General Administration. There is a Senior Management team of 4 executives.
Each department has approximately 8 staff.
The requirement of this report must include:
- Hardware requirements include setting up an appropriate network for this Dublin-based company.
- Software requirements
- Security recommendations
- Communication software
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
- List and explain the IT hardware requirements needed in each branch to allow communication between each office.
- Briefly explain the advantages of installing the hardware you recommended.
- Recommend the types of software that would be required to meet all the initial requirements, including communication. Give reasons for each choice.
- List 5 main health and safety considerations that need to be addressed before, during, and after the installation of ICT equipment. Give reasons for your safety considerations.
- Data security is a very important consideration, outline what should be included in the Companies Data Security Policy to ensure best practices and compliance with current legalization.
- Describe a significant ransom attack that took place in the last year and the implications of the breach to the industry affected.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for a reliable and efficient online exam help service? Look no further than Assignmenthelper.my! We offer the best online exam help service that is tailored to your specific needs and requirements. With years of experience in the field, our assignment help experts are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to tackle any type of online test, be it math, science, history, or any other subject. We guarantee that you will receive high-quality work that is free of plagiarism and will help you achieve academic success. So why wait? Contact us today and let us help you ace your next online exam!
Recent Solved Questions
- Design Thinking Case Study, TU, Malaysia Trendy Thread is a medium-sized, growing retail company. It was founded five years ago by a group of fashion enthusiasts
- MKT420: Principles and Practice of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia Marketing planning is a systematic process involving the assessment of marketing opportunities and resources
- Physics Assignment, UOW, Malaysia When a capacitor is charged through a resistor by a constant voltage source, the voltages across the capacitor
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, UM, Malaysia To find out what are the expectations of the patient of the Malaysian government hospital
- Common Law Course Work, MMU, Malaysia The ideological power of the jury system should not be underestimated
- BMG306/03 Introduction to International Business Case Study WOU Malaysia In April 1992, EuroDisney first opened in Paris, France It later changed its name to Disneyland Paris
- Economics Report, UON, Malaysia Globally the number of people living in extreme poverty declined from 36 percent in 1990 to 10 percent in 2015
- Research Methodology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia A literature review is an account of what has been published on a topic by accredited scholars and researchers
- Government Policy Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia Discuss and criticize the incorporation of sustainable development goals (SDGs) into the education system
- Principal of Economy Assignment, SU, Malaysia The presentation of the Budget 2023 by the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Various government initiatives for the welfare